Thread: "Dying quiver"

Default "Dying quiver"

F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I cant wait for the cacophony of cocksuckers to start in the comments, "too bad, should have died". "Good for the elk" "poor animal".
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Dang, they left out the important part. Did somebody get the mans horns for him?
    Last edited by Savduck; 09-10-2013 at 09:22 PM.

cacophony of cocksuckers
    Big Brother, your use of the English language is exquisite and complex.
    Hunting outside the box

I'll stick that right up there with a skateboarder breaking a leg.
    It hate that it happened, but it would make an awesome video.
    Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    "I'm a heterosexual Male.... wanna catch me cheating??? Bait me with pussy...."

Thank you zephyr, I think.

(You never know if a compliment is backhanded or not around here).
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Zephyr could have just gone all Taggart on you and just said, "Gosh darnit, Big Brother, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore."

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
    Big Brother, your use of the English language is exquisite and complex.
    Sounds like he just watches a lot of "Deadwood".

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Q7YRDL90E[/ame]
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Savduck View Post
    Dang, they left out the important part. Did somebody get the mans horns for him?
    Probably not, seeing as how elk don't have horns...
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by quackaddict View Post
    Pbiz, you want to handle this?

Quote Originally Posted by quackaddict View Post
    I see the ways of the west have taken the South Carolina out of you.... :shakehead:

Don't be mad that I know the difference between antlers and horns, you mouth breathing bud light drinkers
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Horns:

Antlers:

To get things back on track, apparently Utah elk are dangerous creatures.

http://www.fieldandstream.com/blogs/...gored-bull-elk

Last Wednesday, a bull elk gored Hugo Macha, a 31 year old sheepherder in the mountains east of Moab, Utah.
    According to the Salt Lake Tribune, Macha was sitting with his back against a tree around 6 p.m. when a bull elk approached him. When Macha thought the elk was getting too close, he got up to move, but the bull ran him down, puncturing the man’s lung with its antlers and knocking him unconscious.

When Macha came to, he hoped to find a nearby group of hunters or use a cell phone to summon help, but neither plan panned out, so he hiked five miles to a fellow sheepherder. Macha’s friend found Utah Division of Wildlife Resources (DWR) staffers releasing mountain goats in the area and with the help of a Spanish-speaking officer, was able to explain Macha’s situation.
    “He walked up to meet us and his shirt was soaked in blood and it was down his one pant leg,” DWR conservation officer Dennis Shumway said. “He lifted up his shirt and there was fatty tissue hanging out of this wound on his upper right back.”
    Macha was put on an IV, given oxygen and bandaged and eventually flown by helicopter to a hospital in Grand Junction, Colorado where his is recovering.

Them guineas looked plenty scary especially the horns.
    Last edited by HARV; 09-11-2013 at 12:18 PM.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.