Thread: opener

Lots of birds up high, managed three mallets, two woodies, and two geese between me and my partner, his dog casey just turned a year and made fine retrieves on all the downed birds, no pics cause you rubberheads ain't find'n my holes this year

as a side note, those of you that were involved in that dove shoot over water in deepstep this morning, hope you had fun, there were 13 trucks at the ramp this morning, me and my partner just grinned, cause we were the last ones there, and the first to leave, people from greenwood to charelston drove to hunt one little stretch of the savannah river this morining, I swear, I hope it was everything ya'll heard it was....
    Start counting backwards from 100...

3 guns
    6 woodies
    10 ringers
    fun enough for me
    congrats on the big ducks deep

Congrats on the hunt both of you. Don't seem to be many ducks around so your homework must have paid off!

We hunted Santee Coastal this morning. Limits for our group - comprised of mainly blue wing teal with some gadwall and widgeon. The place is loaded with BWT, but there are also pintail and, of course, hollywoods! We saw very few mallards, blacks or mottleds.

Hot weather, with 'skeeters and alligators active!
    That the Tiger's roar may echo.....