Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boat Race Pics!

She is what we like to call....dedicated...

Quote Originally Posted by B.Miller View Post
    This is the only one. Weldbuilt with a 60 merc.

Sent from my rooted SAMSUNG Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2
    That's shane willams from pireway in thw weldbuilt. How did he end up doing in the race? Not sure who won the superstock class but that red demon fast craft is quick.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

I miss drag boating. Had a lot of fun running drags. I also got the sh!t skeered out of me a few times too. The boat I drove (aimed would be a better description) belonged to an old dude that had gotten too old to drive it. I was young and had the reflexes for the tree. The boat was a custom Cole hull he had built for him in California with a 327 out of a Corvette in it that Dynoed over 600 hp he said. Ran mixed fuel with a nitrous kicker. Had to keep the fuel tank iced down with bags of ice till I headed out to the line. That boat would scream! I mean it would set the damn water on fire! I ran his boat for a little over 2 seasons. I loved that crap!!
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 08-03-2014 at 01:39 AM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Any pics of it Merg?
    1648 Tracker Grizzly
    Yamaha 70 2 stroke

I was fishing across the lake from Rocks Pond yesterday. I didn't see a single boat go that way from the Taw Caw side. Maybe they drove around by vehicle. Thought I could hear the boats from time to time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Damn girl u sexy

IMG_2196 by Bryant Miller, on Flickr

errrr maybe not

IMG_2210 by Bryant Miller, on Flickr

IMG_2207 by Bryant Miller, on Flickr
    Moped.
    \"Free your mind, your ass will follow\"

I don't want anything to do with anything in these pics. I don't know what scares me worse; the fat girls, the crazy convict bitch, or the boats barely in the water. No thanks.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

1648 Tracker Grizzly
    Yamaha 70 2 stroke

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    I don't want anything to do with anything in these pics. I don't know what scares me worse; the fat girls, the crazy convict bitch, or the boats barely in the water. No thanks.

you sound like scott.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Any pics of it Merg?
    There's probably some somewhere around here but this was long before digital pictures came out. They would have to be scanned.

The old boy that owned it wrecked the boat one spring on Lake Greenwood. He lived on the lake and he and his mechanic were working on the boat trying to get more out of it. They fiddled with it and he took it out for a test run. It was getting late in the day and the water was just coming up from being down in the winter. He had it planed and running at what he said was probably around 95 mph. I don't doubt it because I've been clocked between the lights at a over 105 mph in it. He was just blasting down an empty calm lake when he hit a deadhead sticking up out in the middle of the lake. Tore the boat up pretty bad and put him in the hospital with a broken back and arm. The boat sank but they recovered it in 40' of water by putting truck inner tubes under the deck in the bow and inflating them. He sold what was left of it in parts.

When the water is first coming up on the lake it often picks up logs and crap from around the edges. That's a bad time of the year to be running fast in bad light.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post
    you sound like scott.
    I'll fireball your ass Jake
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands