Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trail cam pictures

Default Trail cam pictures

Here's a few I pulled off the cameras last weekend.

This looks like a damn good bull from what I can tell.

Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Heck yeah!!!
    It's always High Tide in the High Tide

It's a monkey, with a penguin in it's mouth!

SHOOT IT. I want some penguin shoes.

I'm assuming you'd been in the sauce a little bit USMC?
    Last edited by quackaddict; 08-30-2013 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by quackaddict View Post
    I'm assuming you'd been in the sauce a little bit USMC?
    Last night was fun. Well, minus getting my mower stuck.

The little calf seems to be thinking "what in the hell is going on...where are my feet?!"

Quote Originally Posted by USMCsilver View Post
    Last night was fun. Well, minus getting my mower stuck.
    I mean, who doesn't think that cutting their grass at night after they've been drinking all day is a bad idea.

Very cool pics man. Hope you get him

treestand or off the ground?
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

I'll be on foot. No blind set up. I've got a pop-up, and I was thinking about taking it, but those elk have seemed to have moved out of the area and there are a couple hundred bovines in the area now. I'll be glassing/calling/spot & stalking it.

kill em!

Very nice. The bull in pic 4 would be plenty good enough for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    "I'm a heterosexual Male.... wanna catch me cheating??? Bait me with pussy...."

Nice. I would love to have one of those cow elk in the freezer.

Me too CD...but I'm going to hold out for a day or two for a bull...any bull.

I'll be on foot. No blind set up. I've got a pop-up, and I was thinking about taking it, but those elk have seemed to have moved out of the area and there are a couple hundred bovines in the area now. I'll be glassing/calling/spot & stalking it.
    An awesome hunt right there, hoping to draw a tag next year!

Me too CD...but I'm going to hold out for a day or two for a bull...any bull.
    You'll have more trouble killin' one of those old cows than a bull. Those gals are worse than an old whitetail doe about blowing your cover.

Unless I can find one or two by themselves. I've ninja'd up on quite a few cows in the last year. I used my injun skills to stalk on a group last year and muffed the shot. But I agree that if I can find a young bull trying to get a few cows rounded up before a herd bull steals the show that he should be a lot easier to get an arrow into.

I see a black panther.

I would be proud of any of those bulls. The first pic is a great 5pt imo. Every bull pic you have is better than any bull i have killed. I'm a raghorn killer!

Good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.