Thread: Moose 3 Indians 1

6 guns 1 cow moose.One of the lads managed on tuesday morning.2 of the fellers plain out missed from 250 yds and 85 yds [img]graemlins/shakehead.gif[/img] and 1 moose snuck back into the bush, that feller just seen it's ass disappear.I reckon the boys is jest gittin old.They weren't as sharp as they used to be. I never saw a moose (lucky for the moose as I was on the money). Lotsa wildlife this year wolves,bears(too close),panthers at the bar,grouse and eagles plus an up close Lynx.The moose was in full rut and a little skittish.Nothing like smelling a moose wallow first thing in the AM to get ya hard.Had a small hunting rights/treaty area/boundary dispute with our Ministry of Natural Resources Enforcement Division on the way out.Charges are pending(very doubtful).He seemed to think me and another feller was out of our respective areas.They send this to a tribunal of Elders from Local Reserves to decide if it should be pursued.One tribunal member is the older sister to 3 of the gang.She thought it quite humorous. We had to chip ice off the water bucket to make coffee in the mornings as well, afternoons was a light pullover for us.Looked for ducks,never seen a one (heard some once before it was light),lots of Canadas flying south though.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Glad to have you back... sounds like a lot of fun!!!!!!!!!!! How about alcohol poisoning??? Hope you avoided that nasty virous...
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

Good deal Harv
    More fuel = more boost!!

Funny you ask S&A.We compared this trip(48 beers each taken in- half brought out)with 15 years ago (5 kegs at 5.5 case each and 6 cases{24s} and sending someone for extra after 4 days/5 guys.I think we is slowing down a tad.

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    More fuel = more boost!!

DuCabin is offline The KING of no original thoughts!

Good job Harv...glad y'all trip was fun... Next time you going to have to kill one of them suckers Harv.. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    \"If you\'re not living life to the fullest just go ahead and die or get with living it to the fullest, now!!!!!\" <br />\"The only thing necessary for the triump of evil is for good men to do NOTHING.\" Edmund Burke

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Sounds like y'all are getting old Harv. 'Bout time to become tribal elders and send the young'uns on the warpath for them enemy mooses while y'all stay home an keep the women wet and warm!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

MM just what I was thinkin [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] DuC,we'll be back.

What a bunch of old, no moose killin,no beer drankin pussies! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Freedom nor slavery favor any particular race or people

Well hell Twigg we was busy napping,don'tcha know?What happened to the caps lock did it broke?I can hardly hear ya. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

SORRY, I FORGOT YA WAS OLD AND DEAF
    Freedom nor slavery favor any particular race or people

Sounds like you had a great time. How big were the cow? I'd love to see a woof. Are they as formidable as they seem on tv? You know thats the only woof I ever seed.
    easy livin'

Cow went around 1400lbs live.Woofs in the wild don't look nearly so noble as the ones on T shirts and pullovers.Ya get 5 or 6 out front o ya and they lose there appeal quick.Them big timbers is bigger than big shepards.Moose eatin mofos.Harv eatin mofos too I'd reckon if they had a chance.They was sure singin pretty mind you,no sound like that anywherer else.

Harv - why don't y'all bring some mooses (or is it miice) down here for us to chew on at the next poker run? Haul 'em in here on the hoof and let us have some fun.

Ducktail that'd be a plan.They swim like a SOB so exercise that gator ,we'll need him to fetch.