Thread: Quickie........

Sometimes thats all you have time for!

2 guns
    2 woodies
    3 mallets. (If big Trey could shoot may have been 4)

We got there this a.m. and dayum the q-beams! Freaking boats everywhere. Naturally where we wanted to go was claimed so we tried to get away from the crowd. Woodies flew early, we managed 2. About 7:45 a flock of mallets worked and worked but were swinging wide and some other assholes musta figured they were working them and was highballing like hell so we were like this next pass lets shoot. They came back over and we handed them there ass. 3 fell and the others sailed away. Anyways after high fiven and shit we packed up. Sure did get the blood flowin again.

DRDUCK you missed out Anyways yall bang em up this weekend, yall can have it cause we are headed to MISSISSIPPI this evening for there opener tommorrow.
    More fuel = more boost!!

You didn't invite me to your place fukstick. Wasn't no birds up this way. heard 1 shot and only 2 boats up the river. birds left from all the rubbaheads scoutin.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

You didn't invite me to your place fukstick. Wasn't no birds up this way. heard 1 shot and only 2 boats up the river. birds left from all the rubbaheads scoutin.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

3 blacks
    2 mallards

passed on woodies....saw about 300.

Good job Catdaddy!!!
    More fuel = more boost!!

Good job to both.Any mallards left in SC now?
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Good job guys!! Gotta love them blacks!!! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

Harv, I heard through the grapevine there was one mallet left somewhere in the upstate. May just be a rumor though.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

mm, there is 1 other one left also, but he is kinda shy at the moment of the mojo and # 2 shot for some reason