Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite Hunt of Last Year

Damn fine read 5-0, damn fine

Anytime you can put together some "dry" mallards and pheasants, you've had yourself a fine day.

Canada last year with some of my Military friends. My favorite hunts every year are those with Active Duty and Wounded Warriors.

80-20 Genaration

That's pretty incredible Dwayne.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

It was one of those mornings nothing we did worked. After moving decoys and making one guy quit doing the competition rolling feed, the grey ducks dropped from the clouds and worked in like a dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Have you tried mashin' ctrl/alt/del?

This was a late season public timber hunt in Ark last year. It had been a few years since I have been on a true timber hunt. I have had some amazing hunts in different states during that time, but there is just something about big flocks of mallards dropping through a hole in the trees. It reignited a fire that I had almost forgotten about.
    20 minutes of carnage was all it took.
    Last edited by MDman; 08-17-2013 at 05:49 AM.
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans

Quote Originally Posted by Grebe View Post
    It was one of those mornings nothing we did worked. After moving decoys and making one guy quit doing the competition rolling feed, the grey ducks dropped from the clouds and worked in like a dream.

I was going to post about this Grebe but I haven't had time. That was a great morning for sure.

The quickest way for me to make up my mind about you regarding all things duck is to pull that ridiculous "competition rolling feed" while I'm hunting ducks.

It literally makes me wanna push someone over.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    The quickest way for me to make up my mind about you regarding all things duck is to pull that ridiculous "competition rolling feed" while I'm hunting ducks.

It literally makes me wanna push someone over.
    This!!!! I told him to give me the reeds out of his call.

I started to take his reeds out while he was sleeping Dujunkie!!! haha

Last day of the season with three other members on here in a private pond. Killed some summer ducks, a teal I think, and some R&R. Made a whole weekend out of it. It was a really good time. That was livin.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Man after reading this November can't get here fast enough! My favorite from last year was on private land where it finally all came together. It took about the whole season to get set up right and on the last Saturday of the season we finally got on em good. We killed a couple gadwall, two wood ducks and a teal. It wasn't a barn burner but it is one hunt that will be remembered because of all of the work put in to kill those ducks with a good friend.