Thread: #2 on the way

Default #2 on the way

Had the first app. today and the ultra sound. My 3 year old princess wants a little sister. As long as it is healthy i dont care. But if i had to decide i could not give an answer. While i would like a boy, i do not want to take any of the hunting attention off of my little girl. She loves it, and i am worried that with a boy i might spend more time in the woods with him. And daddies girls are fun too. Either way i am stoked.

Awesome news man my wife and I have our first on the way November 8th and it's a girl.
    If You Bait them They Will Come!

Good news congrats

Congrats to both of y'all. We have one girl that's almost 2 and a boy that's a week old. I hope both of em love the outdoors. That means Daddy has more opportunities to get out with em and enjoy the outdoors myself.

I'm about to buy both of them the lifetime licenses before they turn 2 and the prices go up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft