Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diamond Outlaw

Quote Originally Posted by quackaddict View Post
    In that price range, I've got several. PSE Stinger 3g, Brute X, or BowMadness. Quest Rogue or Torrent. Bear Domain or Legion. Bowtech Assassin. A used Hoyt Vector, Alpha Max, CRX, or Maxxis should be easy to find in that price range too. That Stinger, IMO, outshoots those Diamond bows all day for less cheese. VERY smooth and forgiving bow.

The only shops that I know of(and I haven't been there in a long time) are Dwight's in Pendleton or the Archery Shack in Anderson.
    Haven't shot son's legion. Serving came loose after about 25 arrows. HAd to get redone. While at bow shop I shot the Brute X. It felt pretty sweet. Seems smoother than Outlaw. Go to bow shops seems my price range is their low end, $500.
    Bluetick

I'm normally an advocate of going to a shop and spending your money there, but you gotta pinch pennies sometimes. This right here would have you ready to kill deer pronto. And speaking from experience, this draw cycle on this bow is smoother than the Brute-X.

http://www.huntersfriend.com/2013_PS..._the_money.htm
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by quackaddict View Post
    I'm normally an advocate of going to a shop and spending your money there, but you gotta pinch pennies sometimes. This right here would have you ready to kill deer pronto. And speaking from experience, this draw cycle on this bow is smoother than the Brute-X.

http://www.huntersfriend.com/2013_PS..._the_money.htm
    I'm trying to find a stinger to shoot. Bow shops around here are non-exisitent. I have found that the bow mfgr's have set pricing so big box or shop same price. The outlaw and Brute are the same either place
    Bluetick

Yea, bare bow prices aren't going to change much, but you catch a pretty good break for all the accessories from hunter's friend.
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Where bouts you from Blue Tick? Carolina Farm just added a pretty sweet bow shot onto their store. They brought in a bow guru and he really knows his stuff. Not sure how close you are to Pauline, but that's where it's at.