Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Waterfowler

Default The Waterfowler

Those of you that know who he is and understand his passion for fowl will certainly appreciate his trophy house!! I've known him for quite awhile and have seen his collection numerous times over the years and every time I see it I always notice something new. It's really amazing and words or pictures can not even begin to describe it. I've never taken pictures before but spent the weekend at his place while on the way to pick up boats.

No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

conservation permit holder

NBK Pro-staff

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    If I read 'mousetrap' in one more fishing thread I'm punching a puppy.

Default The Waterfowler

No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

NBK Pro-staff

wow

All I can say is wow

Default The Waterfowler

NBK Pro-staff

Default The Waterfowler

NBK Pro-staff

Default The Waterfowler

NBK Pro-staff

Default The Waterfowler

NBK Pro-staff

Default The Waterfowler

NBK Pro-staff

Default The Waterfowler

NBK Pro-staff

Default The Waterfowler

NBK Pro-staff

Default The Waterfowler

NBK Pro-staff

I can't imagine how much he has spent at the taxidermist over the years. Nice collection!

Default The Waterfowler

I believe he's up over 950+ mounts now. He also has a live aviary at his house with dozens and dozens of birds. A lot of exotic species...one particular species of teal that I can't recall at this moment but at one point there were less than 10 in the world? or something along those lines...

His hybrid collection is something that I wish I would have taken more pics of but it didn't cross my mind at the time. I'm sure someone is a member over on the refuge forum ....there's a rather thread that's years and years old that he updates from time to time and has taken specific pictures for people that have asked.

Like I said, I don't even really feel that comfortable posting these pics because they hardly begin to scratch the surface of that two story house!!! That's right ...a separate house devoted to a life times accomplishments thats filled with family and friends.

http://www.outdoorchannel.com/article.aspx?id=3625

http://www.thewaterfowlerjournal.com/
    Last edited by romeocadet08; 07-22-2013 at 07:18 PM.

NBK Pro-staff

Dear God
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Speechless!
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

I credit my Dad and Grandfather for taking me at the age of six to kill Ducks. In 1988, I met Pat. We hunted together at the old Walker Farm near Brinkley.. He sparked the fire in me to travel and kill birds in as many places as I could...

I'm a few short of the NA list, but I am no longer focused on the quest. I will be at the club at some point this year to hunt with yall.

I have many stories on Pat that aren't fit for a public forum. He is quite possibly one of the best, most accomplished bird hunters alive.

I love the photo of Dr. Andrew's GWT....

The teal slam mount is a favorite too... The dead Sprig mount is a great one as well.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Great Lord what a collection...

Default The Waterfowler

Quote Originally Posted by caw caw View Post
    I can't imagine how much he has spent at the taxidermist over the years. Nice collection!
    He's a taxidermist himself but still has more than plenty that have done by other award winning friends of his including SS, CM, etc. He does excellent work but you won't hear him say that!!! He doesn't include his work in the same category as the elites but it doesn't take someone like me or you to soon realize he's full of it!! The big can I brought back turned out DAMN good!!

Here's the bird I picked up for Pbiz that he killed this past year out at the club.

NBK Pro-staff

Default The Waterfowler

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    I credit my Dad and Grandfather for taking me at the age of six to kill Ducks. In 1988, I met Pat. We hunted together at the old Walker Farm near Brinkley.. He sparked the fire in me to travel and kill birds in as many places as I could...

I'm a few short of the NA list, but I am no longer focused on the quest. I will be at the club at some point this year to hunt with yall.

I have many stories on Pat that aren't fit for a public forum. He is quite possibly one of the best, most accomplished bird hunters alive.

I love the photo of Dr. Andrew's GWT....

The teal slam mount is a favorite too... The dead Sprig mount is a great one as well.
    I was hoping you'd chime in!!! It's extraordinary nonetheless. He's killed more shit than the Black Plague.

Look forward too it AG!!! Wish you coulda made it out last year. I spent this past weekend out there and things are in line and on schedule!!! The farmers have made an excellent crop this year...don't matter what's in the ground ...it all looks great!! All the rivers, ditches are slap full of water. There's def not been any shortage of water out there this year which is always good for the farmers...not so much for us!! Haha

NBK Pro-staff