Thread: $45 Android Tablet

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default $45 Android Tablet

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Weighing those specs against $$$ makes it hard to beat.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

it does look like a good deal. I don't know anything about the operating system, Jelly Bean. But spec wise it looks like a deal. Somebody else buy one and let me know if it's any good.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

shit I will get one tomorrow....let you know.

Kim Kommando says to not buy off market tablets.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

"Jelly Bean" is AKA Android 4.0. Next will be Keylime Pie.

So, it has one of the latest versions. 4.3 should be released on the 23rd.

The RAM is going to kill that thing. Everything is moving to fast these days to only have 512MB. You mmight think it's enough but it won't be once you get a few things downloaded.
    Reality is only an illusion
    that occurs due to a lack of alcohol.

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity”. Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by badfaulkner View Post

......Some of you guys are fastidious and choosy to the point of near faggotry.

Nice, we have been looking for a cheap wifi clock/calendar to hang on walls in conference rooms. this might work.