Thread: Gator Tag for PeeDee

Default Gator Tag for PeeDee

I got drawn this year and I am looking for recommendations on guides in the Pee Dee zone (more specifically the Georgetown area).

Thanks in Advance!

Send BigBrother a PM he knows the Pee Dee area better than most he might help you out.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

It's Georgetown. They ain't hard to find around there.
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

For the low price of 19.99 I will guide you via PM on how, when, and where to kill a Pee Dee gator in the Gtown area. If your needing a boat ride/gear it will go up considerable, like a few cases of beer. If your expectations are anything in the 10 ft and up size, you chose the wrong area but it can happen, they are getting far and few in that area, but plenty of smaller gators. If 8-9 ft will do it, you have your boat and gear, the 19.99 will get you the right information. If your a college student and poor a case of Natty Light will do. PM what your looking for.
    Low country redneck who moved north

go about one or two turns past Sandy Island beach. There are plenty right there.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by mudflat View Post
    For the low price of 19.99 I will guide you via PM on how, when, and where to kill a Pee Dee gator in the Gtown area. If your needing a boat ride/gear it will go up considerable, like a few cases of beer. If your expectations are anything in the 10 ft and up size, you chose the wrong area but it can happen, they are getting far and few in that area, but plenty of smaller gators. If 8-9 ft will do it, you have your boat and gear, the 19.99 will get you the right information. If your a college student and poor a case of Natty Light will do. PM what your looking for.
    Thanks mudflat I will contact you via pm.