Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pew...Pew...Pew

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Turns out the cop in the video who shot on the dog also killed a man with Downs Syndrome when he was a rookie cop.

http://intellihub.com/2013/07/02/dog...e-as-a-rookie/
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Are you joking?

I don't know why I even watched that trash to start with. I will let ruin my night.

Quote Originally Posted by 803 View Post
    the mob effect (or herd behavior) is rampant on this website....
    Sometimes, if I am bored, and a hot topic is posted, I will take a volatile stance to generate discussion, and get a chuckle when the subsequent posts follow my direction.

Clockwork.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Ole boy shouldn't have been running his mouth to the police. His dumbass actions got his dog toast.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

Quote Originally Posted by Tee View Post
    Ole boy shouldn't have been running his mouth to the police. His dumbass actions got his dog toast.
    Serious question, is there a law against talking back to a cop or running your mouth? I'm not talking about making a threat, or being hostile. Just trying to follow your logic.

There is a law against hindering officers during the performance of their duties. Ol' Jerome there obviously wasn't part of what the cops were there for,but decided to stick his nose and mouth into the fray . Being handcuffed is not necessarily being arrested, maybe the cops were just detaining a distraction until the original problem was solved.

This is the kind of dumb shit that happens when you fuck with the police. Even if he was right in everything he did. Its been said many times on here before if you dont do dumb shit even if its legal this stuff wont happen.

side note- I realize there are bad cops in the world just like everywhere else so this isn't saying all cops are correct all the time.
    Last edited by Biggie1976; 07-04-2013 at 11:20 AM. Reason: add