Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pew...Pew...Pew

Cats are, well, cats. They'll getcha too.

Maybe if this guys cat jumped out on the officers and they shot it everyone would feel better about it.

If I see any dog growl or bite at any person minding their own business, I will shoot that dog..

On the huntin club, at the beach, Main Street, Sunday morning before church..

Don't care, they will be shot up or shot at..
    Every. Time.
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    If I see any dog growl or bite at any person minding their own business, I will shoot that dog..

On the huntin club, at the beach, Main Street, Sunday morning before church..

Don't care, they will be shot up or shot at..
    Every. Time.
    Yea, but by your own admission, you never pass up an excuse to kill something.

I do enjoy making things die on the other end of my gun, but I'm no game hog..

However, a dog is a dog and only that.. Much less important to me, just like all other animals, than people..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Maybe if this guys cat jumped out on the officers and they shot it everyone would feel better about it.
    Have you seen most cops shoot or read about it?

90 rounds fired, 3 hits the perp.

Can you imagine them hitting something as small and as fast as a ninjer attack cat?!

That'd be the safest cat in town.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

And if it was a pit all you "That was hard to watch" fuckers would be applauding the cops on a good shoot and all the little tiny bay-bays the don't get eaten.
    Glenn, are you talking about my comment about wishing I had not watched that video? If so, I apologize. I don't have an opinion about what should have happened. I just know I did not enjoy the video.

I've tased many of dogs... They shit everywhere and haul ass. Mostly pits but one rotti. He shit a pissed and ran for the woods... With my damn cartridge.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

If this had been a white dog would we even be having this discussion ?

Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    Glenn, are you talking about my comment about wishing I had not watched that video? If so, I apologize. I don't have an opinion about what should have happened. I just know I did not enjoy the video.
    He was talking about Palmetto Bugs comment.

and man-up. Why apologize for a comment?

Quote Originally Posted by CUduckreeper View Post
    False

I love pit bulls. I have hunted with them for many years, and just like anything else in the world it's about how they are raised. They can be great pets and I would trust one that I raised as much as I trust my lab.
    Bullshit. If your statement is true why do they attack their owner's kids? "The dog never showed any sign of aggression" is a common statement after they kill a baby.
    Last edited by Geetch; 07-03-2013 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    I wasn't directing at one person in particular. I like a spirited debate.

I don't care what you believe. Just know why you believe it and be able to defend it intelligently without being a hypocrite.

I went to work one day being able to count to ten without taking my shoes off. I left a few hours later only being able to count to 9, or 19. I've been bit. Bad. Shit ain't fun. I would have shot the dog the second his big ass hit the pavement after leaving the car.

And thanks to a talented surgeon I can now count to ten again.

I don't care what you believe. Just know why you believe it and be able to defend it intelligently without being a hypocrite.
    sig worthy. words to live by
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    While I have no problem with it being "OK" to film cops doing their thing, the rational side of me says if cops are there doing their thing then a bad thing is going down and I need not be in the vicinity. Tater is good for society so Tater don't go sticking his nose in places where cops are earning their keep.
    agree w most of this logic. still rasslin w, "Tater is good for society."
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

I think the owner and the cops fucked up. From what I interpreted that dog could have been controlled by the cops. A true attack dog would never have backed off the first time.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Rotti's are just too damn slow. At least a Shepherd or Malinois woulda got some ass before they bit the dust.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

And thanks to a talented surgeon I can now count to ten again.
    I can count to 21 if I'm nekkid.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

the mob effect (or herd behavior) is rampant on this website....
    "Blessed is the man... who makes one word grow where two grew before" - Havilah Babcock

You might as well learn that a man who catches fish or shoots game has got to make it fit to eat before he sleeps. Otherwise it’s all a waste and a sin to take it if you can’t use it.” - Robert Ruark

"Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing " -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by 803 View Post
    the mob effect (or herd behavior) is rampant on this website....
    Did you just now figure that out? If so, you're a mighty slow learner.
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

What a bonch of idiots. Both the cops and the black guy. The dog was the only one that handeled the situation well and he got killed for it.