Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: My Xpress project (long read)

Just started. We'll see how it goes. About to do 30 days of orders after little man gets here to learn the ins and outs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

motor is waiting for you whenever you want it.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

You owner finance? Cause that's what it'll take.

T, post up some pics of that PD rig you got.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

might sell the PD for the right price too
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.

WHAT? Of course the natural question that comes up is why?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Everything is for sale for right price

True. I got an Xpress I'll let go for the right figure if you're interested.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So I finally got a chance to get out and run the boat. Boy was a I disappointed. I never found a marking stating the pitch of the prop. Keep in mind this motor came off a pontoon.

So I get past the NO WAKE signs at Packs and opened up the throttle. I got it up to a whopping 10 mph. It would not plane out for anything. WOT was about 3000 rpm. So apparently the pitch of that prop is real low, which makes sense. After all, it was on a pontoon.

Last week I ordered a Powertech SS 14 pitch. It's on the way, but it'll be a few days before it gets in. I just wanted to run the boat real quick to see how the motor does on the hull. Looks like I'll be waiting until the Powertech gets in. Can't wait to see what she'll run on the GPS when that prop comes in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The prodrive has been sitting since the duck run. Damn shitty gas. Wont run for shit either. Guess tomorrow will be carb cleaning day

If you go back on the weekend holler at me and I'll roll out!
    1648 Tracker Grizzly
    Yamaha 70 2 stroke

Phone, lemme know where you got that gas so I don't get any of that.

B, if I get that prop in and installed, and have the time to cut away I'll holla.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Got the '03 60hp on today. Now gotta buy the tiller and get it installed. And remove the foil...

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Did towman stand there and watch u do all the work?

Vice versa.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lol

going to call Harvey tomorrow to get a price on a tiller

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    Did towman stand there and watch u do all the work?
    WTH

We ain't done yet. Now we gotta hang that 70 on the Scout in the background of pic 2 so I can get it sold. 3 boats showed up to his house in one week and two of 'em was mine.

Towman is good people I don't care what you fellers say about him.
    Last edited by willyworm; 01-22-2014 at 12:38 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And one of them will be in trading post real soon found something else im interested in need some more

please get rid of that bugbuster soon before I buy it