Thread: Boring In Here So...

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

..I'll make y'all suffer thru some pics! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    If anyone else has some pics of turkeys post'em up!

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

geat pics , and great hair dos bo, bet you have put the hammer down on a few over the years.
    Start counting backwards from 100...

Nice birds... the big hair takes the cake though... Bwaaaaaaa.... I would be ashamed to put some of mine from that era up...
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

Dayum you are one ugly mofo
    More fuel = more boost!!

Hey y'all lay off the do!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That's just a few turkey pics I had scanned I got about a shoebox full!

Krt, [img]graemlins/fu.gif[/img] I may be an ugly mofo but I sired a good looking daughter!
    [img]graemlins/thumb2.gif[/img]

does she have a birthmark on her...ah hell I won't go there I respect Merg too much [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fu2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Lucky you married a woman with dominant genetics. What knows what that poor child would have looked like if she followed her paternal path.

Nice pics Merg [img]graemlins/thumb2.gif[/img] got any from this past year?
    If you don't know me how could I offend you?

If you are not a member of Delta or DU then you are living on duck welfare.

Sorry Merg...

There is NO way that beautiful young lady is related to you. I give you an "A" for trying anyway... We just aren't as gullible as we used to be.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

i filled out the Punnett Square and there is NO WAY Merg (Ugly, ugly) could have sired that fine filly!!
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Originally posted by Candor:
    does she have a birthmark on her...ah hell I won't go there I respect Merg too much

Nice pics Merg [img]graemlins/thumb2.gif[/img] got any from this past year?
    She ain't got no birthmarks. She also ain't baldheaded!! [img]graemlins/fu.gif[/img]

I woulda had some pics from this year if a certain baldhead, can't hoot, falling in the creek mofo hadn't been playing grabass while I was calling a bird in! I should of spanked him like a mis-behaving chap for acting that way in the bushes!! [img]graemlins/fu2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/shakehead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I had the DNA sequenced..she either mine or my brother's and he's been dead since 1959!

Hey peckerhead (Mergie Master) we going turkey hunting or you going to stand me up???

Cough..... deer huntin' [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    More fuel = more boost!!

I ain't been sanding you up, I'm just playing hard to get! Anything good is worth waiting on!

'Sides you always invite me when I can't go! My wife said you'd call and ask her if I had plans and when she says yes then you call me and invite me to hunt! Biatch!!!

Hell yeah, I reck'n I can take you out and show you how to call turkeys! My fees ain't too harsh! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You still have an invite, hell I may put you on a Murray mallard. Of course somewhere I don't hunt frequent
    More fuel = more boost!!

Wanna trade fer sumfin? Moose, mayhap tobacco,corn? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] They had color film way back then?
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Very Nice indeed, now before I make an offer I gotta know something, does she pluck or just peel the skin back?

Merg I would not allow her to date anyone other than a fine young physician.

That not his daughter!
    All you gotta do is squeeeeeze it.

Yeah it is!

It's a little late Moatsy, she's done married up. That pic was taken when she was 22 yrs old.

It looks like the pics I'm posting are very small, but I hope ya'll can see them good. I'm using imageshackus to host them. If anyone knows haow I can make them larger, please let me know. Anyway, last April- 18 lbs. 8 in. beard- / 1/8 in spurs.
    S.C. - Standing alone against Northern aggression since 1861 (LAT)