Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hello Pals...

Christ.

You two get a fucking room or something.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Sorry BB.

I can't stand to have two folks on here mad at me...
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Well now I know there's someone shorter than me and Simple on this website
    Founding Member of the Short Mo' Sea Pro Posse

Fuck Purdue

Self confidence ......yeah that's it.

pffff
    "The bird possesses a remarkable ability to turn arrogance into hopelessness." - Tom Kelly

"Some men are mere hunters, others are turkey hunters." - Archibald Rutledge

I was just telling Rebelroot this past weekend that there seems to be a lot of 21-24 pounders this year also. I know its hard to take pictures that show the bird and be able to see the scale, but dang these things keep getting heavier and heavier. I will say also that it is difficult to hold the bird and camera and tape all at once if you dont have someone there with you to help.
    I'm like a duck: calm above the water, and paddling like hell underneath....

Quote Originally Posted by muddman View Post
    I was just telling Rebelroot this past weekend that there seems to be a lot of 21-24 pounders this year also. I know its hard to take pictures that show the bird and be able to see the scale, but dang these things keep getting heavier and heavier. I will say also that it is difficult to hold the bird and camera and tape all at once if you dont have someone there with you to help.

you may be right, but i have personally seen a lot of larger than average birds this year. maybe its because we didnt really have a winter. seems the average this year was around 20lbs instead of the normal 18ish

Quote Originally Posted by muddman View Post
    X2....it doesn't take much for the turkey contest competitors/wranglers to figure out that the weight is where the points are. Screw the weight, spurs is where it's at.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto View Post
    A larger caliber will help you with your deer kills. Try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    I agree with timber22