Thread: Zell Miller's Speech

Zell came out at the RNC and kicked ass with both feet. Lurch and the Breck Girl will have to get a new hair dresser now. "Spitballs" - what a classic line.
    Happy, knappy, and a pleasure to know -

If he's truly as conservative as he sounds, what the heck was he doing as a democrat?

Very impressive speech, both content and delivery.
    Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...

He is a politician. Look for Zell to end up with a new job in the Bush administration in the second term.

It was a great speech though. I like anybody who blasts Kerry and Kennedy in the same speech.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

Zell's speach is one of the best I have ever heard. Please read it if you missed it... it is almost as powerful in words as it was in true voice.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

It is worth watching - video clip here (have to watch a short commercial first):

http://www.wcnc.com/cgi-bin/bi/video...r.wmv&props=kr

After listening to da Arnold, along wif Ol Zell, how the hell someone could vote for Kerry is perplexing.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Passion!! American Passion!! WOW!!
    Good Dogs- $600.00 <br />Dog Box- $350.00 <br />Old Truck- $4,000.00 <br />Hearing a pack of hounds chase Mr. Whitetail in the SC swamps - PRICELESS!!!<br /><br />I came out here to enjoy nature, dont talk to me about the environment

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

justpracticing,
    Zell means what he says. He's a Conservative Southern Democrat, he said he stayed in the party becuase he couldn't change it any from the outside the only way he could have any positive affect on it was from being inside the party.

Look at his voting record and you'll see he always voted conservative. He's a good man who's been a Conservative Southern Democrat (Dixiecrat) his whole life.

Remember the Dixiecrats were the opposite of Lincoln's Republican Party. Like Zell said he didn't leave the party the party left him!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

MC is offline Daydreamer Extraordinaire

I'll still take my man Dick Cheney. I swear he is one of the most commanding communicators of our time. He is one man that has mastered the art of persuasive communication.
    I do hope John Edwards wears comfortable shoes to a debate with Cheney, because he will end up down in the toe of those shoes with his ass in his hands before the night is over.
    And Cheney will take a pull off his glass of water and ask who's next.

Iv never given Cheney too much thought, until watching and hearing him last night.
    He didnt scream, yell, hollar, get red in the face, sling and fling his arms around ... just factual matter of fact look you in the eye and tell you like it was!!
    Good Dogs- $600.00 <br />Dog Box- $350.00 <br />Old Truck- $4,000.00 <br />Hearing a pack of hounds chase Mr. Whitetail in the SC swamps - PRICELESS!!!<br /><br />I came out here to enjoy nature, dont talk to me about the environment

Chaney was good. Zell though, packed it up their ass with a bulldozer!! Gosh damn what a speach!!
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

And Arnold didnt do so bad either ...

"Dont be a girly-man"

LOL!!