Thread: 30 of the Hottest Women's Beach Volleyball Players on the Planet

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default 30 of the Hottest Women's Beach Volleyball Players on the Planet

30 of the Hottest Women's Beach Volleyball Players on the Planet

Every so often a sport comes along that blesses us with a mixture of undeniable beauty, pure artistry, and cutthroat competition. A sport that is fast paced, highly entertaining, and absolutely serious. This is what we have in the wonderful sport of women’s beach volleyball.

Every year, women from all over the world come together in competition to see who is the best of the best. Paired up in teams of two, these women leave everything they have out on the sand, fighting desperately to be named the best duo ever.

Over the years there have been several couples that have become household names, like the United States tandem of Kerri Walsh and Misty May-Treaner, but for the most part, the sport is off the mainstream radar, rarely mentioned on the all access sports channels. For some reason, the networks are dominated by extremely large men in form fitting spandex with seat darkening all of the wrong places. It makes no sense, really, so we here at Rant Sports decided to help give the women of professional beach volleyball the attention they deserve.

The following slideshow features 30 of the hottest stars in women’s beach volleyball today. The list could have been much longer, and there were plenty of women who could have easily been interchanged with the ones that we have featured. This is unavoidable when every single candidate has what it takes to be named among the 30 hottest players in today’s game.

Hopefully you enjoy the list as we have put it together, but if you disagree, have someone you feel we missed, or want to contribute in anyways whatsoever, please feel free to leave your comments in the space below.

Unfortunately, number 30 on our list was heading the wrong direction. Just take a good look at what is visible and use your imagination. Talita Rocha may be last on the list, but she is the first you get to see!

AS you can see, Germany's Iika Semmmier is pretty excited to have made our list!

Tereza Tobiasova gives her all on the beach and we are happy to give her our 28th position.

The lesser known of Great Britian's famous duo, Shauna Mullin is one Brit we can seriously dig. Apologies for the horrible pun.

The first USA player to make our list Brooke Hanson is one of the best the States have to offer!

Our second German on the list, Angelina Grun continually makes her country proud!

The great country of Brazil makes its first appearance on our list as Maria Antonelli shows her face...sort of.

One half of Spain's terrific pairing, Lilliana Fernandez could have easily been placed higher on the list, but she is a welcome participant at number 22.

Kristyna Kolocova has proven herself to be one of the brightest stars the Czech Republic has put on the sand.

The Chinese have made a big impact on the sport in the last several years and Zhang Xi is a well respected addition to any type of top talent list!

One half of the United States most famous beach volleyball team, Misty May-Treanor is a major reason for the sport's exposure in the States.

Sweden offers so many talented players to the sport and there is no doubt they were snubbed on this list, but Siri Bjorkesett is the perfect person to demonstrate all of the beauty and skill her country has to offer.

Da Salva and Franca may be the most famous duo to come out of Brazil, but Maria Clara Salgado is our favorite by far!

The one and only Argentinian to make our list was well worth the wait! Maria Virginia Zonta is everything that we look for in a woman. She is smart, strong, lithe, athletic, and much, much more. She is so impressive we feel she takes our top spot without having to put up much of a fight. What do you think?
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

I left a bunch of them out. They really ain't all that hot. But it's a BBC article and the Brits don't know what a hot woman looks like.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    But it's a BBC article and the Brits don't know what a hot woman looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Nobody ever became a hero in a comfortable setting. Sometimes you got to nut it up and do work.

There should be only one English chick mentioned.

Stop looking at me Kelly.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Stop looking at me Kelly.
    She is just trying to figuire out how to ask you for directions to Flockbuster's house.
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

Don't you be sassy.

Default Re: 30 of the Hottest Women's Beach Volleyball Players on the Planet

“… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

Ralph, she's not looking at you... she's looking at me.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

I've met you in person, don't be telling fibs up in here.

Default Re: 30 of the Hottest Women's Beach Volleyball Players on the Planet

Stand down ya old men. I'm young and can handle this, don't won't y'all to have a heart attack.
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

Lilliana Fernandez looks the hottest judging by those pics, IMO.

But it's a BBC article and the Brits don't know what a hot woman looks like.
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    H. L. Mencken

Old, I'm not old. I'm in my prime.

Quote Originally Posted by duckcommander727 View Post
    Stand down ya old men. I'm young and can handle this, don't won't y'all to have a heart attack.

I finished cutting the grass the last time I had a heart attack. No big deal, I'll keep on handling business. She would just think the grunting and groaning was because it was getting good. She would never have to know I was about to kick the bucket.
    Last edited by flockbuster; 04-23-2013 at 12:57 PM.
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

Quote Originally Posted by flockbuster View Post
    I finished cutting the grass the last time I had a heart attack. No big deal, I'll keep on handling business. She would just think the grunting and groaning was because it was getting good. She would never have to know I was about to kick the bucket.
    This is funny.

Oh, and Ralph... You must've done bumped your head, my man.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

They really ain't all that hot.
    Maybe not, but I'd still like to get them in the shower and pee the sand out of their cracks.