Thread: Custom Calls

Any of ya'll ever hunted a custom call made by Irvin Whitt? Anybody own one? Check him out at www.ihwcalls.com.
    "My Give-a-damn is busted."

He makes a great looking call. I would like to get one someday, just haven't bothered to do so yet. How far is he from S. Mann and your place?
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

He lives just down the road from me. I placed an order with him this morning as a matter of fact. You should call him, he's a great guy.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Smcgee, the link didn't work for me.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Yeah, I noticed that too. Sorry. If you runa search on his name followed by turkey call, it should be one of the first sites listed. I'll see if I can get it to work. Lab, he's going to be at the NWTF banquet on 11/11/04 in Greenwood at the Civic center. If you can come, I'll introduce you. Sorry about the bad link guys.

okay here we go again with the link.
    http://www.ihwcalls.com

Okay, it works. If you're a turkey hunter or just like collecting calls I suggest checking this guy out.

Nice, very nice!! I've seen him at Hunters Headquarters several times, didn't know he made calls though! Thanks I'll check his stuff out a little more, might have to have one of those!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Cool!