Thread: Guide

If anyone has any land in the Upstate of South Carolina and needs some help calling or dont know what to do when. I will help you for free, if I can only bring the camera. Just make sure you gots some birds. Mainly for the "new" turkey hunters (if there is any new turkey hunters on this site, or have land and looking to get into the sport) [img]graemlins/confused.gif[/img] just slip me a PM

Originally posted by BlackWaterZ71:
    If anyone has any land in the Upstate of South Carolina and needs some help hunting your turkeys, I will help you for free. Just make sure you gots some birds because I ain't inviting myself unless you got them thick. Mainly for the "new" turkey hunters who are dumb enough to fall for this. [img]graemlins/confused.gif[/img] just slip me a PM
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Hold your breath waiting on that PM boy.
    The unforgivable crime is soft hitting. Do not hit at all if it can be avoided; but never hit softly.
    Theodore Roosevelt

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

I know I know it sounds really fishy, but I did it a little bit last year and had lots of success with it, its mostly for people that have land, and want to hunt turkey's but have birds that dont really know what they are doing, and since i will be at The Citadel next year I figured I need to get as many mornings in as I could....... I already actully have some hunts set up, with people i did this with last year.

I totally agree with you guys it sounds bad at first but I actully am a very successful turkey hunter and take many older fella's, but because of my age people dont think I am capable of doing it, but whatever, its worth a shot....

Blackwater,

98 grad here, PM me.
    \"Liberalism is a mental disorder.\" -Michael Savage<br /><br />\