Thread: Lies Police Officers Will Say To Get You To Talk

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Lies Police Officers Will Say To Get You To Talk

Lies Police Officers Will Say To Get You To Talk
    There are many ways a police officer will LIE and trick you into talking. It's always safe to say the Magic Words: "Am I free to leave? I'm going to remain silent and I want a lawyer."
    The following are common lie's the police use when they're trying to get you to talk:
    * "You will have to stay here and answer my questions" or "You're not leaving until I find out what I want to know."
    * "I have evidence on you, so tell me what I want to know or else." (Police can fabricate fake evidence to convince you to tell them what they want to know.)
    * "You're not a suspect, were simply investigating here. Help us understand what happened and then you may leave."
    * "If you don't answer my questions, I won't have any choice but to take you to jail."
    * "If you don't answer these questions, you'll be charged with resisting arrest."
    * "Your friend has told his side of the story and it's not looking good for you, anything you want to tell me?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tirGyJDSivI[/ame]
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013