Thread: Bud and Betty Calls

Was curious if any of y'all had used any of the Bud and Betty Calls that Russell Lynch makes in Pauline, SC. He does a great job, especially on his friction calls. I have got a black walnut/ glass which is signed that was a gift. It is unbelievable and really helped me seal the deal on a couple of birds this past spring. Check himout at www.budandbetty.com

I own a half dozen or so and have given away at least that many to friends.

Russell's calls are high quality and sound great. You have a good un. I really like the Crystal call and the aluminum is a surprisingly good call. (I ain't much on the aluminum calls)

I'm waiting on a couple of calls from Darren Dawkins and will focus on collectable only calls from here on out.

I have all the "hunting" calls I will ever need.(for now)

Best,

AG
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

I've never used one of their calls. I'd really like to try them out though. Thanks for the link to their site, I'll dig around there and check out their stuff!

Nitro,
    Do you know them personally? Are or you just buying their calls and giving them away as gifts? Just curious.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I know Russell and give the calls away to select friends...... You asking for a freebie?

I can afford to sponsor you one if you send me a PM with your given Christian name. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Let me know what you prefer- I recommend the Crystal call.

AG
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Nitro is class!!!!!!!!!!!

No one else on this site would have done that. Great example.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

S&A ,

Meet me in Bamberg on 3-15-05 and you can hand pick one to Turkey hunt with on my land that day. I have been seeing the Longbeards.

Look forward to seeing you.

AG
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Count me in...
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Nitro,
    I wasn't trying to bum a call off'n ya. But far be it from me to turn down a turkey call, except maybe a used diaphragm! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Sasha's right, you are definately a class act!! PM sent and thanks a bunch to you and Russell!! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."