Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Opening day

Sorry if I ruffled feathers for turkeykiller, but why are you (super swamp fox) so upset? Didn't mean anything and like LLvr said if you were on private then everything if A OK...
    “You must teach your children that the ground beneath their feet is the ashes of your grandfathers. So that they will respect the land, tell your children that the earth is rich with the lives of our kin. Teach your children what we have taught our children, that the earth is our mother. Whatever befalls the earth befalls the sons of the earth. If men spit upon the ground, they spit upon themselves.”

~Chief Seattle ~

Hey Flooptroop, are you a girl? I was just wondering b/c of the assumptions you make, the bitching you do, and jumping to conclusions, you could be one. Just asking b/c I may need someone to bleed with every 28 days... BWAAAAAA!

Just kidding man, unload if you need to, but I know for a fact everyone on this site is ALWAYS 100% legal!
    "A wife that cooks and cleans the dishes deserves these three wishes... A grateful mate, a well kissed cheek, and a restaurant dinner at least once a week!" - Pabst Blue Ribbon

Not upset just clearing up the situation.

Gitem CG
    Doin' what I do best! STRAIGHT KILLIN'

2010 SCDucks Deer Champion
    2010 SCDucks Turkey Champion
    2007,2008,2009, 2010 NBK Deer Killin' Champion

Never trust something that bleeds for a week and doesn't die.

CGIRL Glad to know that you know everyone on here and that they are 100% legal all the time.
    “You must teach your children that the ground beneath their feet is the ashes of your grandfathers. So that they will respect the land, tell your children that the earth is rich with the lives of our kin. Teach your children what we have taught our children, that the earth is our mother. Whatever befalls the earth befalls the sons of the earth. If men spit upon the ground, they spit upon themselves.”

~Chief Seattle ~

ive never hunted government land before, but i heard some people talking about it the other day. Do i need to inform them that they were illegal, and by government land that doesnt mean just wma's that includes land like the banks of santee right?? and you cant hunt any of that until april 1st right??
    Bay Creek Kennels- Hartsville, SC
    Owner/Trainer- Rhett Riddle
    Retriever & Obedience Training
    Cell-803-608-2252

Home of:
    HRCH Ace's Costa Del Mar MH. "Costa" 500 Point Club
    GRHRCH Costa's Signature Blend MH "Crown" 500 Point Club
    3x GRHRCH Crown of Ace's in Costa's Shadow MH QAA “Craig”

That is correct. A majority of the Santee River banks are owned by Santee Cooper Coop. and mostly around the lake areas, there are numerous WMA's along the river and lake area. You need to look at the WMA maps to make sure. Some of the WMA's you CAN NOT hunt turkeys at all and some only on Wed. and Sat., then some are only youth hunt areas were you have to have a child under 16 years old with you. Just check the WMA maps and the Santee Cooper Coop. Regs.

~Chief Seattle ~

[img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img] @ countrygirl. You're like a little pit bull on a chain.
    The unforgivable crime is soft hitting. Do not hit at all if it can be avoided; but never hit softly.
    Theodore Roosevelt

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

[img]graemlins/shakehead.gif[/img] Woody...dont encourage her... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

That's right she made you bleed didn't she?
    The unforgivable crime is soft hitting. Do not hit at all if it can be avoided; but never hit softly.
    Theodore Roosevelt

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

She will throw a punch quicker than any man I know. Love ya mean it CG!
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Dats tha truth! Saw it with my own eyes!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.