Thread: I need help please!!

I just recently got stationed here at Ft. Jackson from Texas. I sold my boat and really don't know where the hell to fish. The little lakes we have on post are pressured and have mostly dinks. Can anyone give me any advice or at least hints or where to go on foot for fishing? I'd greatly appreciate it and hopefully can return the favor in the future.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

THere are plenty on post back in the woods that have NICE fish in them
    I love Defenseless Animals... Especially in a good gravy<br /><br />When I wake up in the morning I piss excellence

Wateree river can have great cat fishing and striper fishing at the right time of the year from the bank.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

I find it ironic that he has the same avatar as toof doc...You might want to change your avatar...Toofer is the biggest wannabe fisherman we have ever seen. [img]graemlins/shakehead.gif[/img]
    JK
    Wish I had some info for you....The only good feet fishing ponds I know of are private. WELCOME!
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

shiiiiiiiiiiiit.

dont listen to artsmellyfish. he is a "pro" angler that got outfished by a tobacco chewing dentist.

and i hate to mention that art was fishing in a PRIMO bass boat while i was using a zebco and a minn-kota on a ghennoe.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

And dentists are just like fishermen. They do not lie.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

The only thing "PRO" about artdevilish is that he is "Pro life", "Pro Bush", "Pro Catch and Release"...etc....certainly not PROFESSIONAL FISHERMAN....but, I will beat the pants off of Toofless ANY DAY....Next time, I will only take my waders, 4 lb test line, a stick, and two sets of treble hooks.....#6 treble hooks...Go home and get your crickets, toofboy!

Thx yall. I got a starting point now. Lessee how those texas rigs work here.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Good luck with em, ROddie. I'll give you another tip....Golf courses. A lot of the ponds on golf courses are loaded w/ fish. You might want to get permission first....though