Thread: "I know where that is"

Default "I know where that is"

Went out this morning to try a new spot. The highly sought after ringneck whole was a graveyard, not a boat in sight. We pushed on and made a set up that looked promising. Seen some birds, but nothing worked out. We have a plan for in the morning though. We picked up and made another set up with not much hope due to the lack of birds seen. The season has started wearing my buddy down and he opted for a little shuteye while I kept watch. After about 30 minutes I hear something walking through the grass and take a peek. I caught this guy trying to get a drink at about 35 yards. I chopped him 3 times with a set of # 2's. He made it about 50 yards and piled up.

I apologize in advance if this is someones coyote hole and people swarm to it!
    If you give 10 people a bag of gold, someone will complain about how heavy it is!

that's good stuff right there
    Quote Originally Posted by birdboy View Post
    Out of curiosity, did you ever sneak out of the house or do something you weren't supposed to do when you were growing up? Did anyone cut your balls off because of it?

Kill 'em all!!

HEY THAT SAWGRASS LOOKS FAMILIAR! i know where your at and theres going to be 237 boats there tomorrow!

Count me as boat number 2. Fuck it, I might leave now to beat M1 and Griffin.

Quote Originally Posted by dmatheny21 View Post
    The highly sought after ringneck whole was a graveyard
    That's usually what happens when you hunt a spot everyday for a week and you have 2, 3, and 4 other boats surround the spot. Y'all shot it out man.

Yes, I know where y'all were
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

Kill all them nasty suckers. Good job!
    I'm like a duck: calm above the water, and paddling like hell underneath....

You guys will figure it out eventually. Post what you want but I can PROMISE you that these posts wont help you any. Birds I have been shooting for 10 years are now non-existant thanks to none other that the WWW. Other spots that I had to myself for over 10 years are now swarming with boats. Good luck.
    Skybusters: Magic Does Not Apply to Shotgun Physics

Skybusting, or the art of trying to magically propel steel shot 100 yards into the air at a passing duck, is a sure-fire way to ruin your own chances, and everyone else’s chances, at actually killing a duck.

Mud eagle you didn't help your own case much by posting all those can pics

Quote Originally Posted by mudeagle View Post
    You guys will figure it out eventually. Post what you want but I can PROMISE you that these posts wont help you any. Birds I have been shooting for 10 years are now non-existant thanks to none other that the WWW. Other spots that I had to myself for over 10 years are now swarming with boats. Good luck.
    This is why i quit posting pictures of ducks and started posting pictures of hogs, in hopes others would decide to start killing them and leave the ducks alone.
    Phillipians 4:13

Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    Mud eagle you didn't help your own case much by posting all those can pics
    learned the hard way i guess. My pictures and posts never said where I was or what state I was in. I realized some tricks to figure out where people kill stuff. I know where 90% of the public killings that have been posted or talked about on this site were. Cyber scouting on this site has saved me lots of fuel this year (Seriously).
    Skybusters: Magic Does Not Apply to Shotgun Physics

Skybusting, or the art of trying to magically propel steel shot 100 yards into the air at a passing duck, is a sure-fire way to ruin your own chances, and everyone else’s chances, at actually killing a duck.

Good killing on that nasty sucker.

And to the other topic at hand. I probably dont kill as many ducks as Mudeagle or some others, but I too have learned to not post any pictures of dead ducks, the hard way. I don't feel the need to post them on here anymore and sure as hell ain't going to post any on Facebook.

If you find some ducks. Do yourself a favor and don't tell "Anyone".

I know that spot no joke

Quote Originally Posted by mudeagle View Post
    learned the hard way i guess. My pictures and posts never said where I was or what state I was in. I realized some tricks to figure out where people kill stuff. I know where 90% of the public killings that have been posted or talked about on this site were. Cyber scouting on this site has saved me lots of fuel this year (Seriously).
    Trust me I know

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

I don't know that spot and I ain't gonna ride to the lowcountry to shoot ringers. So it's safe with me.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

...Or not shoot at ringers and kill a yote instead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Cyberscouting...i think it has become a game for some folks