Thread: Gamecock Commit Shines in Oregon LW

Default Gamecock Commit Shines in Oregon LW

Edwards committed to the Gamecocks in late March and has shown no signs of wavering on his commitment. He and fellow Gamecocks commit, Brandon McIlwainwere a formidable duo on and off the field at the Gamecocks Showcase in Columbia and over on the West Coast. The two connected for multiple touchdowns in 7-on-7 drills at The Opening and have said they will assist each other in recruiting other players to come to South Carolina.
    The Gamecocks have had a great deal of success in retaining the state’s top talent and coach Jordan said he teaches his players that staying in-state is something they should always consider.
    “I’ve had kids go everywhere, but always tell them this; what Carolina and Clemson have to offer you is just as much as any school in the country,” Jordan said. “If you think you’re going to live in this area, live in Conway, live in South Carolina, I think it’s advantageous to go to an in-state school because of the name recognition and those ties can make a big difference.”
    All signs lead to Edwards remaining a secure commitment in South Carolina's 2016 recruiting class and yet another important in-state player heading to Columbia.

Where are his legs!?!

Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    Where are his legs!?!

Orange shoes, pink shirt and camo britches. Congrats, you got yourselves a color blind QB.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Orange shoes, pink shirt and camo britches. Congrats, you got yourselves a color blind QB.
    That aint Mcllwain, that's Edwards, he is a wide receiver that supposedly was just out in Oregon with the other top receiver prospects and apparently he put on a clinic for them.
    PS. Clim5in offered him
    Last edited by ecu1984; 07-20-2015 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    That aint Mcllwain, that's Edwards, he is a wide receiver that supposedly was just out in Oregon with the other top receiver prospects and apparently he put on a clinic for them.
    PS. Clim5in offered him
    Yeah that's why he got those shoes
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

PS. Clim5in offered him
    You mean the self proclaimed Wide Receiver U? Probably can't make a 1400 on his SAT so they wouldn't want him anyway. You know, the whole bit about not being a good fit and all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    You mean the self proclaimed Wide Receiver U? Probably can't make a 1400 on his SAT so they wouldn't want him anyway. You know, the whole bit about not being a good fit and all.
    He probably wouldn't have played for two years most likely.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    He probably wouldn't have played for two years most likely.
    This
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

PS. Clim5in offered him

I thought you made a deal that banned yourself from sports forum for a year???
    piss on china, the country and the dishes. I can stack dishes any where, instruments of death deserve a special place.

Quote Originally Posted by cut em' View Post
    I thought you made a deal that banned yourself from sports forum for a year???
    His parole officer gave him an early release for good behavior.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2