Thread: Ya'll were not KIDDING about KNIVES

Default Ya'll were not KIDDING about KNIVES

Well messy day for hogs and dogs had some issues with the rain but we did bay a couple and they were killed with knives.

DAMN THIS IS FUN

After I saw them do it I understood how/why

First one we killed one of the dog guys brought his wife and she killed it, she had always wanted to go and never been so naturally we all wanted her to knife it.. Funny watching her shake but she did a good job.. It was her first hog ever, 180-200lb sow, and she wanted it mounted.

I am HOOKED, trying to go back again tomorrow but not sure weather and my schedule will allow

Funny thing is the dog guy was one of my long time clients. Told me he would take his dogs where ever we had land with hogs and pretty much any time

That shit is FUN

It's a lot of fun and an adrenalin rush. I've cut A good many. When you get a hold of a monster you will know it. Our biggest was a devil possessed boar around 450. That thing slung dog after dog and we had a few good cuts in him. He caught a barrage of 357's and9 mm and one final shot in the ear with the .45. When you find a tough one it gets interesting. Kill em all!
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Quote Originally Posted by beanhunter View Post
    It's a lot of fun and an adrenalin rush. I've cut A good many. When you get a hold of a monster you will know it. Our biggest was a devil possessed boar around 450. That thing slung dog after dog and we had a few good cuts in him. He caught a barrage of 357's and9 mm and one final shot in the ear with the .45. When you find a tough one it gets interesting. Kill em all!
    This is what scares the shit out of me and keeps me coming back for more all at the same time. Headed out in the AM to cut the dogs out at dawn. Kill 'em all.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm