Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worlds most advanced dip can fishing pole

This little jewel uses 10 gauge stranded fish wire and 3 pound chain link sinkers. It’s easier than setting bush hooks, you’ll forget your pole. Cause there is just some thing about shocking the piss out of a sorry assed catfish that is as addictive as crystal meth for breakfast. If that dumb Hungarian mofo had one of my little jewels he would be eating fried catfish nuggets instead of pushing up daises.

Aint nuthin' wrong wit killin' army possums! Or shockin' Catfish!

Great fish shocking dip can!!!shock the piss out of those fish!!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

MAN!if i had one of those i might actually quit dipping..
    my heart will always be with dixie.

If you want one just give a hollar.

Killa,
    I have two of those and they worked great with my jon boat, but I sold the boat and now fish out of a fiberglass boat. What would you do for the ground? make a second wire and throw it out the other side, or will it ground off the trolling motor? Damn I miss using that thing
    McKee Craft 196CC Yammy f150

WELCOME!!! idrinkwildturkey [img]graemlins/flipa.gif[/img] Exellent first post! [img]graemlins/headbanger.gif[/img]
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

Get you a wire about 5 foot long skin it back about a foot and fan out the wires run one of the wires through a ½ ounce egg sinker, to keep the wire in the water and sinker on the wire. On the other end of the wire put a alligator clip on it hook the alligator clip to the negative side of the battery, with the negative lead from the shocker, throw the egg sinker in the water and start shocking the piss out of some catfish. If you hook it up to the cranking battery the motor is the anode and dont worry about the wire.

Thanks killa,
    I loved that skoal can and used them the past two summers but I sold the jon boat. I tried to use it with the one man boat but had no luck. I checked the trolling motor shaft with a multimeter and it showed no ground and I hooked up about 20 feet of wire to the ground and it did not work. Maybe I had to much wire. I'll try it again your way and let you know if I boil up a few flats. Thanks for the info!!

Put the extra ground no more than a foot or so in the water or it wont work.

Ahhhh that was my problem. So am I still good with 20 feet of hot? That is what I found worked best with the jon boat, but I know things are going to be different in a fiberglass one man boat.

I'm glad to know that I aint the only one out there shocking the piss out of some catfish brave enough to talk about it. I no there are some aspiring fish shocking folk out there cause I sent them the plans to build one of these jewels.

Damned outlaws....

If I aint badly mistaken you are in the same damn sinking boat with the rest of us. You broom closet fish shocker. [img]graemlins/fu2.gif[/img]

Filthy rumors... [img]graemlins/coolio.gif[/img]

I got a filthy rumor for you. I am going to be shocking the piss out of some catfish on the river in the rain tomorrow after noon while you are sweating your ass off with a machete in your hand.

If anybody else wants plans send me a pm with your email address.

Originally posted by Armadilla Killa:
    I got a filthy rumor for you. I am going to be shocking the piss out of some catfish on the river in the rain tomorrow after noon while you are sweating your ass off with a machete in your hand.
    You better get all that shit done you can, onion picking season will be here before you know it
    [img]graemlins/flipa.gif[/img]

O.K. here goes, I am going to try and answer all of the questions I got about this thing and how it works. I don’t have any more pictures of the thing cause my wife wont let me use the new digital camera cause I dropped the last on in the river and lost it. I don’t have pictures of the thing in action or the fish I have caught with it, got on word for that EVIDENCE and I don’t need to give the man anymore help than I have to.

How it works. The thing is comprised of a bunch of resistors, capacitors, a transistor, a LED and a switch chip. It produces a 10-12 volt charge at 24-30 hertz the LED flashes every time it discharges, 24-30 times a seconds. Don’t get a bright LED cause the man can see it flashing at night. There are three wires coming out of it. The black wire goes to + the white wire goes to – the green wire goes the “fishing line.” There is no need for a ground as this is intended to be used with the cranking battery on an electric start motor. If you don’t have an electric start no problem you just have to hang another wire out to the surface of the water from the – side of the battery. The fishing line, I use 25 foot of 10 gauge stranded wire because it don’t break when it gets hung up (hurt myself, soaked all my cigarettes and spilled a beer one time when the fishing line got hung) next take about 2-3 foot of chain, depending on how heavy it is, attach the chain to the wire with a hose clamp or however you see fit. Throw the wire and chain in the water, hook up to the green wire and believe it or not you are fishing.

Fish aint just going to start boiling out of the water, you got to find them first. Just troll down stream “fishing” you will start to see the little ones dance on top of the water, get ready cause their daddy is fixing to come up. You will see the fish rise up to the top of the water they look like giant turds, hurry up and scoop his ass up cause once they get out of range you aint never going to see them again. I have had fish on the edge of were I was shocking jump out of the water and flop around on the bank. This thing attracts, then stuns, then repels the fish you have to catch them when they are in the stun stage which is about 7 foot from the boat.

THIS AINT EASY TO MAKE if you want to buy one already made, I can but them 10 at a time for 50 dollars plus shipping. You will also need a dip net at least 12 feet long and capable of holding 35-50 pounds when it is fully extended. The main thing you will need to be successful at shocking fish is a BIG set of balls. Also this thing will not hurt you if you were to end up in the water, found that out the hard way. If you have anymore questions just holler.

Once you boys I sent plans to get one working I want to hear about it. Cause once you shock one up you are hooked.

While that was interesting enough, I wanna hear how you whack Armadillas...
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Patience and a Jarrett .22-250 or if I'm camping anything I can get my hands on.