Thread: Greenwood?

I am debating on going down to Lkae Greenwood Saturday after a club work day in Joanna. Has anyone been on the water lately? Catching anything. We are thinking about running from Skippers up into the rivers and then fishing back down until dark.

You know it is the weekend, if you can deal with the skiers there are bass to be caught, same deal as everywhere else. Getting hot and the bass are headed to deep water to seek refuge. The water temps are still cool enough to continue tossing crankbaits.

Good Luck with em!

clean yo pm's Chap.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

I used to bust the bass up in the Saluda River in hot weather on topwater. Especially back in the sloughs. All day long just so long as they were pulling water at the dam so you'd have a current of cool water.

It was the only place you could get away from all the boaters/skiers. Then them damn jet ski riders started running up in the river, even back through the sloughs like they was some kind of off road obstacle course for jet skis! I don't even try anymore!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Jets skiers were everywhere on Sunday.

Fire away, Trapper.