Thread: Santee BFL

Anyone fishing the BFL this weekend at Santee? It is supposed to be a little cool. I might have to take out the ski coat lol.

im fishin...well ill be there in my boat with paid entry fee but with it being this cold i havent been catchin'm real well this week but im still going...the 48 degree water temp is killing me..the only thing helping me is the lake being up...

Good Luck to ya, my brother will be there. He won a tourney last year on Santee in February with 38lbs, I hope he does well this weekend.

I'm fishing as a co-angler. I am going to do a little prefishing tomorrow and Friday, like it really matters since I am at my boaters will. I just need to find a few lures that will work. When the water temp. drops in the 40's that is when I catch some good fish on Santee.

i stumbled across something late yesterday afternoon..hope it is still there saturday..

It was just and I expected. Cold and tough! There was a smallmouth weigh-in. Kinda odd lol! I got one fish for 2.5lbs only bite of the day, ended up in 27th place. The only good thing about the t.x. I got my money back and a little more . It can only get better now.