Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Our Guns

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    870 supermag...

Musta been a rough day on the marsh for a strap like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post
    another familiar spot. Don't belate Sunday... and btw, it is a 20 ga day, so leave the black gun in bluffton...
    Last edited by fro; 12-17-2012 at 09:51 PM.
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Remington 1100 LT-20
    Grandpa bought for me when I was born, he kept at his house until I passed my hunter's ed. My wife shoots it when she hunts.

Browning Gold Hunter 12
    Got it from one of my best friend's dad. My main gun for bird hunting.

Savage .270
    Recently picked up this sweet shooter, can't wait to drop some critters with it.

*2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion*

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The Gamecocks are hammered dog shit"

Here's a picture of me and the best of my collection.

Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Easy Quack, you're gonna shoot your PP off.

Nah man, he wouldn't do that....that's where he hides his stash.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

Quote Originally Posted by fro View Post
    another familiar spot. Don't belate Sunday... and btw, it is a 20 ga day, so leave the black gun in bluffton...
    Have black 20 ga.. Would love to shoot a low bird between me and

Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Musta been a rough day on the marsh for a strap like that.
    You regulate what your kid shoots and I'll regulate what mine shoots.

Bazinga!
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Unfortunately, I do not have the gun to go with the story as it was burned when my Dad's house was burned down back in the late 70s. It was a 12 gauge Stevens SxS. My dad told me the first time he had ever seen the gun was in the 70s on the dash of my Grandfather's 66 powder blue C-10 Chevy, in Columbia when there were some race riots going on. My dad is one of six and my maternal great grandparents lived in Florida and the family was goind to see them but my grandfather had to stay behind and work, and they had to catch the train that left from Downtown Columbia. My Grandfather was not a man that saw color he was a friend to everyone and even the family maid and her kids would be at the same tree Christmas morning opening gifts. My dad said he never knew why as a child, and never asked my grandfather before he passed away, as to why he had that gun when to a child nothing appeared to be wrong, But I guess it just boils down to protecting your family and doing what potentially might have to be done.

Sorry for the long read. We can't let the Liberal num-nuts take away our 2nd amendment right to protect ourselves and our families.

Pointless with no pictures, but to me it is a badass story to bring back memories of My cigar gnawing, Red-Man chewing, Chevy driving "Grandaddy".
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Kinda figured that. Gotta admit that's a fine looking ruddy. About as fine as a ruddy could look that time of year of course.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You call that regulating?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In fact I do. What would you call it?

I'd call it a happy Tot.

I can only pray that when my daughter gets old enough she actually wants hunting to go with her dad. It would give me an extra incentive to go.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My two newest additions. Merry Christmas to me...

The twice barrel was my great grandfathers rabbit gun. Nothing fancy, just an old Stevens, but fits like a glove and is in dire need of blood... My father gave it to me this past Sunday. Can't wait to smack a few doves with it this weekend!

Then there's the big dog, 300 rem ultra mag! This is a bad man! Thanks Dukhuntr and SCDUCKS!

you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    You call that regulating?
    Quit cunting up a thread involving your own self righteousness.. Its about guns, not your waterfowl shooting prestige..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    Have black 20 ga.. Would love to shoot a low bird between me and L CB

:asshole:

Butthurt I tell ya. Can't ain't even pick at a feller without panties bunching up.

On with the gun pics.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And leave my waterfowl prestige, or lack thereof, outta this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by fro View Post
    My two newest additions. Merry Christmas to me...
    Then there's the big dog, 300 rem ultra mag! This is a bad man! Thanks Dukhuntr and SCDUCKS!

You just take care of her, and she will take care of you. I'm ready to see her propped up on some dead deer and just how far you tipped it over.
    Phillipians 4:13