Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Spooks" Record Buck

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I don't know of him. I don't understand "famous" hunters. I had a man come out hunting with us last week with a muzzle loader, he introduced himself as a professional hunter. I wanted to slap the shit out of him at the very moment. Then the man proceeded to kill a 40lb button buck and a 40lb doe, he's gone forever. Be weary of any man that puts him himself on a platform.
    This is priceless. I bet grumpy turned red. I wish I could have seen this.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Quote Originally Posted by badfaulkner View Post
    Maybe he truly didn't know the reg on the landowner tag deal; if he had, he surely could've moved that deer to his owned property rather than leased property before taking the pictures that got folks who know that property reporting him to the authorties. I mean, if he really knew he had something to hide, he did a piss poor job of concealing it. Is he stupid or arrogant or maybe he just pulled a Nugent and didn't read the regs carefully enough???

It doesn't excuse it but there's a long line of us who've found out after the fact we'd done something illegal in the woods. (Have you ever had your rifle loaded on WMA while its still in your case in the vehicle?)

I'm betting there are thirty threads on archerytalk about this. Anybody read any of them who cares to give us a Cliffs Notes version?
    Used to ride around all the time with a loaded weapon on WMA except it was on the front seat They will bust your ass now for that.

Quote Originally Posted by willk View Post
    This is priceless. I bet grumpy turned red. I wish I could have seen this.
    Do not mention it to him for a bit. He'll be in the woods for the next few days, and then he'll be at peace again. He wasn't even the maddest one of us three..

Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    Jealousy by the landowner is what got him, bank it....
    I think ignorance of the law got him. He clearly states in the Monster Bucks video that he is hunting on property owned by someone else that he had gained permission to hunt. He was going in to hang stands on a windy as heck day to hunt at a later time, and they spotted the deer with some others in a CRP field chasing does. I think the dood acts like an assclown, but from what I've seen and read, it seems that he probably didn't know he could not take the deer on non-owned ground. Ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law, and he is going to pay for breaking the law, but this is certainly not some big blatant act of poaching.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    Is this the poacher? This asshole posts on the Mathews forum all the time
    I think you are talking about GBBL GBBL on the Mathews forum. His name is Steve and wife is Chris. They live near LaCrosse, Wi.

He looks a lot like the fella in the picture, but I don't think they are the same person.

Quote Originally Posted by wrackmaster View Post
    I think you are talking about GBBL GBBL on the Mathews forum. His name is Steve and wife is Chris. They live near LaCrosse, Wi.

He looks a lot like the fella in the picture, but I don't think they are the same person.
    Yep

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

How the hell you watch a hunting show with some motard rapping is beyond me.
    Last edited by jwterry3; 12-14-2012 at 06:53 PM.