Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Spooks" Record Buck

Default "Spooks" Record Buck

Dipshit, no different than a thief crackhead.

http://blogs.kansas.com/outdoors/201...legal-hunting/

wow. check out spookspann.com Its a website basically showing pics of all of his big deer and telling how awesome he is. You can even join the "spook nation". I wonder how many of those bucks were taken illegally. These game hog fame junkies are a dime a dozen now.
    \"Go to Know\"

realizing that you have a legit chance to stalk a monster like this will temp alot of honest folks...... just sayin...

Spook is a fucking dipshit. I cant stand to watch him, there arent many I can stand to watch. I hope they throw the book at his ass, that buck might temp anyone but to go on another mans property and poach him is fucked up. Now an incredible animal wont be recognized because of his actions as well.

Looks like it was land he was purchasing that he already leased beside a lease he had a tag for? From what I gather he was just in trouble for not having a tag for that property? Am I wrong or right? If so that's stupid and no where near theft.

The story "seems" to be, he owns property in Kansas. He had a landowner tag to only use on that property (like SC's ADQP tags). He also leased the adjoining property and that is where he took the buck.

If that's true, that's one screwed up game law.
    Last edited by ccleroy; 12-05-2012 at 02:14 PM.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    Looks like it was land he was purchasing that he already leased beside a lease he had a tag for? From what I gather he was just in trouble for not having a tag for that property? Am I wrong or right? If so that's stupid and no where near theft.

If that's true, that's one screwed up game law.

thats the way i took it. trespassing to kill a deer is one thing. killin a deer on land you have permission to hunt next to the land you have a tag for is a little different, and if put in the same position, 90% of the people on this site would do the same thing. especially on a 230 inch deer.

Thats the way I read it as well. He didnt have a tag for the land it was killed on.

Jealousy by the landowner is what got him, bank it....

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

never heard of him

I don't know of him. I don't understand "famous" hunters. I had a man come out hunting with us last week with a muzzle loader, he introduced himself as a professional hunter. I wanted to slap the shit out of him at the very moment. Then the man proceeded to kill a 40lb button buck and a 40lb doe, he's gone forever. Be weary of any man that puts him himself on a platform.

maybe you misunderstood him HS. maybe he said professional bull shitter

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I don't know of him. I don't understand "famous" hunters. I had a man come out hunting with us last week with a muzzle loader, he introduced himself as a professional hunter. I wanted to slap the shit out of him at the very moment. Then the man proceeded to kill a 40lb button buck and a 40lb doe, he's gone forever. Be weary of any man that puts him himself on a platform.
    Glenn's proud of his new muzzleloader, give the guy a break.......
    Founding Member of the Short Mo' Sea Pro Posse

Fuck Purdue

Quote Originally Posted by benman View Post
    Better watch it doggy doc going to put you in time out.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post
    maybe you misunderstood him HS. maybe he said professional bull shitter
    I know, I know dern, cannot I not have fun?

I know, I know dern, cannot I not have fun?
    Hahahaha, I thought we were talking about that spooky fucker at first. That fella from Charlotte had my father mad enough that I walked away. Even at being my age seeing my father pissed (probably some of y'all as well) upsets me. I just walk away and hope that it turns out for the best.

Guess he set the world on far again.

Quote Originally Posted by benman View Post
    It shoots through skoolz.

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post
    90% of the people on this site would do the same thing. especially on a 230 inch deer.

Maybe he truly didn't know the reg on the landowner tag deal; if he had, he surely could've moved that deer to his owned property rather than leased property before taking the pictures that got folks who know that property reporting him to the authorties. I mean, if he really knew he had something to hide, he did a piss poor job of concealing it. Is he stupid or arrogant or maybe he just pulled a Nugent and didn't read the regs carefully enough???

It doesn't excuse it but there's a long line of us who've found out after the fact we'd done something illegal in the woods. (Have you ever had your rifle loaded on WMA while its still in your case in the vehicle?)

I'm betting there are thirty threads on archerytalk about this. Anybody read any of them who cares to give us a Cliffs Notes version?
    Tell me sump'n. Why you askin' so many jackassy questions?

From what I've read, he had the land where actually killed the deer leased. His tag was for land that he personally owned. He stuck the deer on the leased portion, not the part he personally owned. That may be a technical violation of the law, but IMHO does not make him a poacher.