Thread: Deer Dogs (what to do)

Yesterday while doing a little still hunting 4 deer dogs came running through..when i climbed down the dogs were still hanging around.. I caught 2 of them. My question is what should i do with them? They have collars on them with a name and number on them.. Should i give them back free of charge or charge him a finders fee. The dogs looked liked they hadnt eatin in days when i got them home i gave them some water and feed em they tore the food up..I talked to a man at the local store and he said that the man that owned the dog was a renagade didnt care about anydobies property, and that he had about 100 dogs..help what should i do or what would you do..
    The best time to do something is between yesterday and tomorrow

If you have an ounce of Southern blood coursing your veins, call the man and tell him you have his dogs and he can come pick 'em up.

If you have a carpetbagging lineage, call him and tell him he can find his pups at the pound.

The choice is yours.

I am not going to take his dogs to the pound or would i hurt them in any way just not my style.. I will call him and tell him i have his dogs and that he needs to come and pick them up.. But i will also tell him that i hope that we dont have to go through this again..
    The best time to do something is between yesterday and tomorrow