Thread: New Cabelas Waders

Default New Cabelas Waders

What are y'alls thoughts on these?

http://www.cabelas.com/custserv/cust...rfowl&cnt=8987
    *2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion*

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The Gamecocks are hammered dog shit"

I think that I can unhook the right sided buckle pretty easily on a regular set of waders.
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

LOP is a problem with me and my shooting.

I dont know about ya'll, but if I shoulder my gun on the thick strap of a set of waders, it throws my shooting off.

I think it is a hell of an idea...

With that said, I bought a pair of these this year:
    http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabel...g&WTz_l=Header
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I dont know about ya'll, but if I shoulder my gun on the thick strap of a set of waders, it throws my shooting off.
    Like I said, I can un hook the strap on my shooting side REAL easy, ans still have two straps to hold them up while I'm walking/wading around.
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold