Thread: Secession!

Default Secession!

http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.co...ncluded/25594/

Apparently 18 states have petitioned the government for secession from the USA. Last time I checked some states had up to 9,000 of the 25,000 needed.

Go to the actual site that all of the petitions are on. Sign it if you wish. But, there will be a few states that make the 25000 minimum. Wonder if anything will come of it?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by birdboy View Post
    Out of curiosity, did you ever sneak out of the house or do something you weren't supposed to do when you were growing up? Did anyone cut your balls off because of it?

"In order to create or sign petitions on 'We The People' you must first create a whitehouse.gov account and verify your email address. (I can actually see me doing this)

Don't get too fired up there. 18 states haven't petitioned to secede. People from 18 states have started petitions on the White House website. It doesn't mean shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Nobody ever became a hero in a comfortable setting. Sometimes you got to nut it up and do work.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Why would you petition the government for anything. If a state is going to secede it simply cuts all ties to the union and voids the contract. You don't ask permission. That's ridiculous.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I agree. Think its humorous too say the least