Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Robbed again! Be on the lookout!

Whackum, you need those Felder boys watching your stuff... they seem to catch'em and whip some ass. Truck go missing from the old warehouse or the new place?
    cut\'em

Anybody had any luck with those "cellular" game cams? Seems like it would be a good idea whackum. You buy the cam and a prepaid plan from AT&T or T-Mobile, buy the cam, and it texts you a pic or video when it is tripped. I have been tempted to buy a couple for surveillance of my Grandaddy's land after I got a picture of a guy riding around his property on one of the game cams. We've had major problems with dumping too.

My point is, if they're reliable you could put a few out and they'll let you know when you have visitors. Seems like a good option to me.

Rig up some 120 voltage to fake door handles after you have isolator material installed. Fry the bastard and baste him in the morning...
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

We used to have shit walk off the farm a lot. Never any equipment, just welders, cutting torches, pumps off of wells...

Got smart and hired the local kingpin. Paid him well to do nothing.

Shit stopped walking off. The element didnt want to piss in their well.

I am sorry it happened, hope you are able to recover.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by Southernduck View Post
    Whackum, you need those Felder boys watching your stuff... they seem to catch'em and whip some ass. Truck go missing from the old warehouse or the new place?
    Thats funny right there, happened at the new place. we havent had much trouble at all down there, maybe a battery every 6 months or so, but no trouble there. In town they usually steal scrap, maybe a bucket of potash from time to time. The wheels and tin off the shed suprised me and I caught a few of them on the game cam. They caught the 2 fellas that stole my a/c unit 2 years ago and the main one is doing 6yrs since he finally had 15 strikes against him. He will serve 4 of them. The other guy probably beat the cops back to bowman from the jailhouse. Sad but true. Anyways, going to take a few more security measures and see if we cant catch some of them in the act. The paperwork on a stolen 18 wheeler is awesome to do on Monday morning!

Old white running ok for you in the mean time? She is nothing special but is good to get from a to b

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    Thats funny right there, happened at the new place. we havent had much trouble at all down there, maybe a battery every 6 months or so, but no trouble there. In town they usually steal scrap, maybe a bucket of potash from time to time. The wheels and tin off the shed suprised me and I caught a few of them on the game cam. They caught the 2 fellas that stole my a/c unit 2 years ago and the main one is doing 6yrs since he finally had 15 strikes against him. He will serve 4 of them. The other guy probably beat the cops back to bowman from the jailhouse. Sad but true. Anyways, going to take a few more security measures and see if we cant catch some of them in the act. The paperwork on a stolen 18 wheeler is awesome to do on Monday morning!
    Everytime I hear those stories I about roll on the floor laughing. Hope y'all find it and get to pay some justice to the lowlife.
    cut\'em