Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: #1 Decommits from Clemson

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Ole Miss=Clemson. If you played 10 times the result would be 5-5. The difference? At least Ole Miss doesn't play in high school stadiums half the season. I am sure that after committing to Clemson, RN watched some of your games this year. The paltry crowds and horrible opponents, certainly changed his mind about even dreaming about spending the next 3 years of his life playing in that shitshow.

Playing at Ole Miss, going on the road to Tuscaloosa, Athens, Death Valley, etc. or being stuck in Pickens County and traveling to Raleigh, Boston, and freezing your balls off in Syracuse? No fucking brainer.

He got his less than qualified homies full rides and now he his leaving you like a wailing bitch at the alter. He was never coming to Clemson and you damned well know it.
    what u talkin' bout willis? A game at syracuse is played at a comfortable 72 degrees. They play in a dome.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Wait a minute JAB, he must not have gotten the memo from this tater fan.
    Didn't get the reply you wanted in the other forum so you posted again?
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

Ahhh JAblow,,,,

Comes out from under the rock to talk recruting smack in NOVEMBER...

why you ask? Because he has nothing else to grasp on to...

Coots can't win the national championship...

Coots can't win the SEC Championship...

Coots can't win the SEC East Championship...

And he knows that dabo will break it off in spurlid in 2 weeks.

Sad part is even losing nemememsmdeee the tigers recruiting class is still ranked ahead of SCar.

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post
    what u talkin' bout willis? A game at syracuse is played at a comfortable 72 degrees. They play in a dome.

Damn.

Boooooom.

He got his less than qualified homies full rides and now he his leaving you like a wailing bitch at the alter. He was never coming to Clemson and you damned well know it.
    I will be saving this one for reference come February.

Jab has more Tiger sources than all the members of Tigernet. I swear the ole boy is obsessed with Clemson. Coot faithfuls yall might need to go have an intervention with ole Jabs. I swear he is becoming a Tiger.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/ That would be Clemson's name below South Carolina's. Neither coaching staff is exactly setting the world on fire this recruiting cycle, despite the spin you hear coming out of Clemson about The Great Recruiting Guru Dabo Sweeney.

Just as with your ridiculous claims that Robert Nkemdiche was going to play his college football in Pickens County, your bellowing about beating The University of South Carolina rings hollow...

Here is what I know:

Montravius Adams top DT in the country is visiting Clemson on Saturday with his Momma.

McKenzie Alexander 5* CB is visiting Clemson on Saturday

Tyrone Crowder 4*OL has Clemson in his top 3

RN will still sign with Clemson

His "buddies" you speak of that were not worthy of schollies are a 4* RB and a 3* CB with multiple DI offers, including (gasp) SEC offers.

So, not real sure that your sources are feeding you the best info there jablow...

and for you to go pull the rivals rankings where Scar is ahead of Clemson by 1 spot in NOV after the #1 player decommitted shows your ability to get trolled is increasing.

Slippin' old man, u are definitely slippin'.
    Last edited by LowcountryBuck; 11-09-2012 at 08:58 AM.

So visiting is the same thing as committing?

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    So visiting is the same thing as committing?
    Let me know when he visits SCar.

Ought to be a real thriller up thar on Saturday. What JV team do y'all have coming in this week?

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Ought to be a real thriller up thar on Saturday. What JV team do y'all have coming in this week?
    Certainly not the powerhouse that is Arkansas that lost to the mudhens
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Guess the same question could be asked of the dirt peckers... What has ark done in, well forever... another team riding the sec coat tails just like the coots...
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Quote Originally Posted by artdevilish View Post
    Certainly not the powerhouse that is Arkansas that lost to the mudhens

Especially since they don't even have a quarterback. They are starting a linebacker as their quarterback.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Not to mention their all world WR and their top RB. Don't think I have ever seen a team as riddled by injury as Merry land. Arkansas doesn't even have that excuse
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post
    Let me know when he visits SCar.
    DL Montravius Adams of Vienna, GA says his plans for this weekend are not finalized but that Clemson is his probable destination. When asked if he was visiting the Upstate Saturday he responded, "Most likely. I'll probably decide tomorrow afternoon sometime." Adams is also considering a visit to Auburn. Talking about Clemson he said, "They want to meet my mom and everything like that". Adams will wait until after the season before narrowing his list to five and says that could be a while. The playoffs have not started for his school and he believes they will go deep into the playoffs. His last visit was to Georgia for the Ole Miss game and he has named both schools as programs of interest along with the Tigers. Adams mentioned USC as well. "I like South Carolina," he said. "I'm going to try to visit them." He did not name any favorites.

"They want to meet my Mom". Lol. That whole momma thing has been working out real well for Dumbo lately...

I will go so far to say Kelsey Griffin will pan out better than Kimdeechee. If he qualifies.

Arkansas was beat in the Sugar bowl by a Terrel Pryor led Ohio St. team. They didn't get 70 points hung on them in their BCS bowl appearence.

Again, I ask you Clemson guys this. What does Clemson have to offer? The ACC is weak and they played one ranked team and lost. Last year was the worst beating in BCS history. Why would a 5 or 4 star kid want to come to a non competetive conference and not win it? And, when you do win the ACC, you gets ass raped in the BCS game. In the SEC championship you have to admit the talent. I mean, Georgia gets a shot at #1 Alabama. If FSU falls last night, who would Clemson play for the ACC championship? Your answer will tell you why IPTAY has to pay so much to pull these kids out of Fla.

Easy now....They did win the NC in 1981 (they're still relevant). That's only 14 years and some change before the kid's in this year's recruiting class were born.
    Last edited by Duke; 11-09-2012 at 02:35 PM.