Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: #1 Decommits from Clemson

Default #1 Decommits from Clemson

Did i see this right -- -the boy from Georgia - whatever the f his name is that i cant pronounce, rated #1 recruit, decided to take his talents elsewhere? Looking at Georgia, Ole Miss, or Bama per what i just saw on espn.

Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

my bad - been under a rock for the last couple of days. didnt see earlier post or posted online anywhere..

Queen Latifah from Nigeria wants her son to play with his brother, or at Alabama, or somewhere else. She's so concerned with his well being that he lives with a guardian and she's a politician living in Nigeria. I really think he wants to go to Clemson, but methinks her new political "donors" wants her to make him go elsewhere.
    Last edited by JBtflo; 11-09-2012 at 12:18 AM.

You bumpkins are a riot. Nkemdiche was never going to Pickens Tech. Say it with me now...

How's the East Division race working for ya? #LSU/Florida/Blowout

Yea, Ole Miss is an SEC powerhouse. Just a baby step up from Kentucky and Vandy.

jwilliams is online now 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Better to be branched by a good sEc team than not be branched at all. :tongue:
    Wait a minute...what the heck?
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    Yea, Ole Miss is an SEC powerhouse. Just a baby step up from Kentucky and Vandy.
    Ole Miss=Clemson. If you played 10 times the result would be 5-5. The difference? At least Ole Miss doesn't play in high school stadiums half the season. I am sure that after committing to Clemson, RN watched some of your games this year. The paltry crowds and horrible opponents, certainly changed his mind about even dreaming about spending the next 3 years of his life playing in that shitshow.

Playing at Ole Miss, going on the road to Tuscaloosa, Athens, Death Valley, etc. or being stuck in Pickens County and traveling to Raleigh, Boston, and freezing your balls off in Syracuse? No fucking brainer.

He got his less than qualified homies full rides and now he his leaving you like a wailing bitch at the alter. He was never coming to Clemson and you damned well know it.

Ole miss Holds 60k.... Just saying
    HRCH DOC'S LIL LEGACY MH

And Duke, UNC, and Wake would be lucky to draw 60K total in a Saturday.

And by the way, RN won't be the last big name decommit Duhbo sees in this class...

4* DE- Elijah Daniel..... Rivals Midwest Analyst says 100% chance he heads to 1 of 4 other schools not named Clemson

4* WR- DeMarcus Robinson has been wavering a bit as well looking hard @ ND & UF

I think the WR sticks.. The Daniels has been a toss up for awhile now, but has also been all over the board since the start, so I dont think you could ever say he was a lock.
    HRCH DOC'S LIL LEGACY MH

Hmmmm. I thought it was All IN or Dabo kicked you all out. Funny how things work up thar. How long until the Clemson spin machine says that they were the ones who pulled RN's offer?

damn, jabo, where you been? Will you hide again if the cots don't show up tomorrow?
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Damn Jab, you sure are worried about Clemson's recruits aren't you. I haven't seen a single post from you talking about what the dirt peckers are recruiting. So playing at Ole Miss and going on the road to Tuscaloosa, Athens, and the other Death Valley and getting your ass spanked is a recruiting tool that Ole Miss is using? Wow, who knew.
    :FYT:

I have been at the farm killing shit and feeding my tamies. You can expect me to "hide" out again sometime next week.

Sorry you are feeling jilted, Sidewalk. You can't say I didn't warn you months ago...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Ol I am sure that after committing to Clemson, RN watched some of your games this year. The paltry crowds and horrible opponents, certainly changed his mind about even dreaming about spending the next 3 years of his life playing in that shitshow.

Wait a minute JAB, he must not have gotten the memo from this tater fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post

Quote....."The kid has a chance to start and make a big impact for a team that will be a front runner for the NC next year.I just cant see him passing up this opportunity, to play at Ole Miss."