Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Did Nkemdiche decommit?

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Be interesting to see what Dabo does with the Kamara kid. I don't think he is D-1 material, maybe ACC skills but not D-1.

Look, I have said all along that Kimdeechee is way overrated and those rankings are BS. Most of that comes from hype and propoganda. Adams is the one. That kid along with Tramel Terry are legit playmakers.

If you don't like Clemson, you want Kimdeechee on the team and let the cancer grow. He is a look like Tarzan play like Jane.
    Tramel Terry will sign with Clemson.

Adams is bringing his momma this weekend.

Kamara may never see the field, who knows. He has multiple DI offers, several from the SEC. But if we sign Alexander we know he won't see the field.
    Last edited by LowcountryBuck; 11-09-2012 at 09:28 AM.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

By the way, uga, did Georgia pull Kimannedeechi's offer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

I don't think so. To me, he is a problem and not even that great. I would love to see Adams end up in Athens. Honestly, I think Kimdeechee ends up at Ole Miss. Homeboy is in for a culture shock if that is the case.

, Terry is a EE and he should be deciding pretty soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    I don't think so. To me, he is a problem and not even that great. I would love to see Adams end up in Athens. Honestly, I think Kimdeechee ends up at Ole Miss. Homeboy is in for a culture shock if that is the case.

, Terry is a EE and he should be deciding pretty soon.
    Terry is visiting Clemson this weekend.

Several of nation’s best among visitors this weekend

03:11 AM, November 8, 2012 |

By Michael Burns

Clemson’s homecoming date with Maryland Saturday is shaping up to be important to the way the Tigers close the 2013 recruiting class. Among high school seniors expected to attend are three of the top prospects on the coaches’ board – and one commitment the Tigers hope to shore up.
    The commitment, wide receiver Demarcus Robinson (6-2, 200) of Peach County High in Georgia, took an official visit to Notre Dame last weekend as the Irish beat Pittsburgh in triple overtime. Florida has also been working him. He’s rated a four-star prospect by ESPN, the No 17 wide receiver in the nation. He’s visiting Clemson Saturday with his mother, so the Tigers have a golden opportunity to solidify his pledge. He’s been enamored with the Tigers’ offense, and its production of late has been as tantalizing as ever.
    Other prospects slated to visit Clemson Saturday include five-star cornerback Mackensie Alexander, five-star defensive lineman Montravius Adams and four-star athlete Tramel Terry, who’s committed to Georgia.
    Alexander (5-11, 175), rated the No. 2 cornerback and No. 5 overall prospect in the nation, is expected to make the trip up from Immokalee, Fla., by himself. Clemson coaches Tony Elliott and Charlie Harbison visited him last month, as did Alabama’s Chris Rumph, and Florida State coaches visited him last week. He took an official visit to Texas A&M Oct. 20, as the Aggies lost a close one to LSU, but previously he claimed Clemson as his leader. The U.S. Army All-American was in Tallahassee for Clemson’s visit to Florida State in September. Notre Dame also remains in the hunt to land him.
    Adams (6-4, 310), rated the No. 1 defensive tackle and No. 7 overall prospect in the nation, will visit Clemson Saturday with his mother, who’s playing an important role in his recruitment. The senior from Dooly County High in Vienna, Ga., visited the University of Georgia with his mother last weekend as the Bulldogs beat Ole Miss – a game also attended by Terry and shaky Clemson commitment and No. 1 national recruit Robert Nkemdiche. Adams is expected to visit Alabama with his mother later this month. The race for the Under Armour All-American appears to be shaping up between Clemson, Georgia, Florida, Auburn and Alabama, and, like others it could go all the way to signing day.
    Terry (6-0, 200) – a running back, wide receiver and defensive back who’s rated the No. 6 athlete in the nation, the No. 55 prospect overall and the No. 1 prospect in the state of South Carolina – is visiting Clemson Saturday with his mom and dad after visiting Georgia last weekend. He’s already taken his official visit to Clemson, Oct. 6 as the Tigers beat Georgia Tech, but he’s returning again with family because a final decision between Clemson and Georgia is proving tough. He committed to Georgia last year before backing off and then reaffirming that commitment in the spring, but Clemson coaches have never given up on him. Elliott and other staff members have developed relationships with him for years already. He had four catches for 150 yards and two touchdowns for Goose Creek High, a state championship favorite, last week.

You fellers that get all wrapped up in the decisions or in-decisions of 17-18yo boys penning your future hopes of football success on them ever thought of asking your wives/girlfriends for some pussy, you know instead of jacking off to HS Highlights.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Auburn 2-7

Ball State 7-3

Furman 3-6

Boston College 2-7

Georgia Tech 4-5

Vagina Tech 4-6

Weak Forest 5-4

Duke 6-4

Fucking world beaters I tell ya...

The day of truth and exposure is growing very near boys. Cocks beating em without Lattimore in the Litter Box will be humiliating.

Hahaha hasn't SC only beat 1 team with a winning record????
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

Quote Originally Posted by Tee View Post
    Hahaha hasn't SC only beat 1 team with a winning record????

No 3. Vandy and ECU both have winning records. SO BOOM. If ECU counts. HAHA

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    The day of truth and exposure is growing very near boys. Cocks beating em without Lattimore in the Litter Box will be humiliating.

No, the game's in Clemson this year...

Quote Originally Posted by artdevilish View Post
    I think they can look past arkie this year and be ok....ole arkie (even though they are sec) has lost to ....like two div II teams this year.....the mud hens and golden armadillos....or whatever. They will be fine.
    You must say ten Hail Marys while facing Birmingham for inferring any SEC team (other than KY and Vandy) is not real good. Otherwise your ability to chant "SEC! SEC! SEC!" will be revoked until further notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Rem11-87 View Post
    No 3. Vandy and ECU both have winning records. SO BOOM. If ECU counts. HAHA
    Thank you.

You made my point, cup cake.
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

I read an article that Kindeechay's mom just doesnt; want to be faced with the issue of ebing torn between watching one son play in MS and another playing in SC. Since she is a foreign diplomat to Nigeria and all, her schedule is kind of tight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    I read an article that Kindeechay's mom just doesnt; want to be faced with the issue of ebing torn between watching one son play in MS and another playing in SC. Since she is a foreign diplomat to Nigeria and all, her schedule is kind of tight.
    Yet she is interested in him going to Alabama. Last I checked his brother is in a different state than AL.

Looking for the highest political "donor" perhaps?

Alabama to Mississippi, not that bad if a trip. Alabama to the Palmetto State, different story. Maybe she is full of it I dunno. I do know if momma ain't happy, you know the rest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Alabama to Mississippi, not that bad if a trip. Alabama to the Palmetto State, different story. Maybe she is full of it I dunno. I do know if momma ain't happy, you know the rest.
    Kind of hard to pull off in the same day. At least 3 hours away, not counting game day traffic.

She won't be at many games no matter where they play.

She a Nigerian politician. What does that tell you?

Dabo and Iptay shouldn't have overlooked her.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    She a Nigerian politician. What does that tell you?

Dabo and Iptay shouldn't have overlooked her.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    I think she sent me an email stating that a dead Nigerian politician's daughter needs someone in the US to discreetly her $20,000,000 inheritance into the US. For my trouble they will pay me 10%. Sounds like a great deal!