Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Did Nkemdiche decommit?

Default Did Nkemdiche decommit?

If I was Dabo, I would wash my hands of this turd..

Kinda like a Terell Pryor..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Pretty much, but not offical. The kid is to full of drama. I do understand wanting to play with your brother.
    Last edited by Clemsonwoodie; 11-08-2012 at 11:31 AM.

AJC College Sports Recruiting
    Robert Nkemdiche on Clemson-to-Ole Miss rumors: “Nothing final yet” (UPDATED)

11:05 pm November 7, 2012, by Michael Carvell

Robert Nkemdiche, the nation’s undisputed No. 1 overall college football prospect, denied reports and rumors on Wednesday night that he had both de-committed from Clemson and/or that he was switching to Clemson.
    “Nothing final yet,” Nkemdiche told the AJC in a text message at 11 p.m. EST.
    When Nkemdiche was asked if he was still committed to Clemson, he replied, “Yes (still committed to Clemson). Just undecided.”

It won't be long and he will be decommited. Mom and brother are pressing him for Ole Miss.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

He'll go to Ole Piss. Momma seemed pretty damn content on not wanting anything to do with Clemson in that AJC article and they say he likes to please his momma. Though how you can still be committed to one school and yet say you are undecided is mindboggling.

commited, but undecided..... make perfect sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Your heart ain't like your balls, ya only got one...
    All you need is a body built for discipline and a mind that can justify so much apparent self-abuse.

If he comes to Clemson, great..... If he goes elsewhere, good for him. I just wish he would make his mind up so Clemson can go after other stud ends that are still available.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

better go on and take a seat. Won't be decided till Feb
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Adams will be in attendance Sattidee

I believe, I'd help him make this decision..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Is Adam's mama coming this saturday? That is the deal maker.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Is Adam's mama coming this saturday? That is the deal maker.
    The report I read, she's coming.

Yep he said in an interveiw yesterday that she would be there.

I said all along that Nksjrfhrieuh was too good a talent to waste in the ACC. He got all his buddies scholly's to Clemron and will play his college football in the Southeastern Conference. No surprise here.

This whole mess is Clowney's and Spurrier's fault.

This is on ESPN.
    Robert Nkemdiche decommits

Updated: November 8, 2012, 12:12 PM ET
    By Kipp Adams | RecruitingNation
    Robert Nkemdiche, the nation's top football recruit in the Class of 2013, has decommitted from Clemson, his high school coach Mickey Conn told ESPN.com's RecruitingNation via text message.
    Reports surfaced Wednesday night that Nkemdiche, a 6-foot-5, 265-pound defensive end from Loganville (Ga.) Grayson, had backed away from his commitment to the Tigers, but he denied them saying they were "just not true."

"That is just people talking," Nkemdiche said Wednesday evening. "I have not done anything or made plans to do anything. They are just talking. I have not decommitted from Clemson."

However, Conn confirmed Thursday morning that Nkemdiche had indeed had a change of heart.

When reached Thursday, Nkemdiche said he is not talking about his status anymore. Nkemdiche's mother, Beverly Nkemdiche, also had no comment about her son's status.
    "I'm not talking to anybody about anything," Nkemdiche said Thursday. "I'm not talking about recruiting anymore. I'm not talking about recruiting with anybody."

Nkemdiche said Wednesday night he expects Ole Miss defensive backs coach Wesley McGriff and Georgia running backs coach Bryan McClendon to attend his regular-season game Friday night versus Snellville (Ga.) Brookwood.

Nkemdiche intends to take an unofficial visit to Ole Miss with his parents on Saturday. It will be his fourth trip to Ole Miss since he committed to Clemson in June.

Nkemdiche's brother, Denzell, is a linebacker for the Rebels. Alabama, Georgia and Ole Miss are believed to be the only other teams still seriously under consideration, but all signs point toward Ole Miss as the top team now on his list.

Nkemdiche originally committed in June after an unofficial visit to Clemson with teammates Wayne Gallman and David Kamara, who were already committed to the Tigers.

"I love Clemson," Nkemdiche said in June. "I know in my heart it's the right place for me."
    Last edited by joshua2; 11-08-2012 at 12:25 PM.
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

I'll call the mom right now and find out what's going on. You realize this is a very big deal to me.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Be best for Clemson if the coaches pulled the offers from the other Grayson kids and told this little prima-donna to pound sand. Wrote a song about it:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKvhxapM5zo[/ame]
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Rivals has already updated their team rankings.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...k/2013/all/all
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

It is easy as a SC fan to say you would wash your hands of him. What would you go through to know you would get Clowney for 3 years. I have no idea if he is as good, but he is ranked #1 in the country. The Clemson insiders with the best track records still think we sign him. We will see. Feb is a loooooong way away, and when you are looking at trying to sign 3 of the top 4 in GA, it's gonna be tough.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands