Thread: Welcome New Sponsor-Spectrum Business

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Clemsonwoodie View Post
    Dang I missed this thread. My dad just set up a time for them to come out and see about getting it for the farm.
    Where? Business or residential?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Where? Business or residential?

Mullins, It will be used for business for the Farm.

Mullins, It will be used for business for the Farm.
    Gotcha, well if he hasn't literally signed up for service yet, y'all call me. If you give me a service address I can tell you right off the bat whether we can provide it or not. Of course, we have wireline in Mullins, but not every mile of highway.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Gotcha, well if he hasn't literally signed up for service yet, y'all call me. If you give me a service address I can tell you right off the bat whether we can provide it or not. Of course, we have wireline in Mullins, but not every mile of highway.

Yep we have cable over almost all of Mullins. I have it and live less than one mile from my parents. They came out and told them it would be 20k to run the lines for them.

Yep we have cable over almost all of Mullins. I have it and live less than one mile from my parents. They came out and told them it would be 20k to run the lines for them.
    Do me a favor and PM me the address please and I'll confirm that. Won't hurt to double check it. Even if it is accurate, if there's other businesses nearby we may be able to make it work.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]