Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which is the better shotgun?

Default Which is the better shotgun?

Benelli or Beretta

Which ever feels the most comfortable when shouldered.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Here we go. ��

If these guns are so good, why do I keep seeing so many of them for sale that are in like new condition?

Quote Originally Posted by wbrown609 View Post
    If these guns are so good, why do I keep seeing so many of them for sale that are in like new condition?
    I been wondering that myself. I’m thinking it’s a social status thing. Wish I could own a couple.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beretta literally owns benelli. Scducks seems to favor the red headed step child. They'll let you know gas guns aren't reliable and go on to tell you why their $1500 gun needed an aftermarket spring to cycle correctly. Then they'll say that's only needed because of user error. This horse has been beat.

Also in my scientific anecdotal survey 90% of all rubberhead's prefer a nova.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

been wondering the same, that's why I asked.

It's 100% about feel. I wouldn't trade my 20ga a400 beretta for anything or my sbe3 for anything. Beretta 12s feel like 2x4s
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Beretta literally owns benelli. Scducks seems to favor the red headed step child. They'll let you know gas guns aren't reliable and go on to tell you why their $1500 gun needed an aftermarket spring to cycle correctly. Then they'll say that's only needed because of user error. This horse has been beat.

Well said, Thanks!

Get an 870 and go kill more ducks than the pussies that need a 2000 dollar gun to kill duck at 20 paces. If a duck is within range you can kill it with a 410. Most people just don’t know what “In range” is.

Quote Originally Posted by wbrown609 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    I been wondering that myself. I’m thinking it’s a social status thing. Wish I could own a couple.

Always wondered the same thing. I've been shooting the same Remington 870 for 15 years without a problem. If it quits tomorrow, I can get a new one for $350.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

You generally get what you pay for. Check the feel and be sure to work the action on some guns. Might surprise you.
    Worship the LORD, not HIS creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

Shoot them both and see what feels better to you. I prefer the lower rib on a beretta over a benelli but I haven't shot the sb3 yet.

Benelli and Berettas are both good guns. Go to Palmetto State Armory and shoulder a few of each. Pick the one that feels best to you. I personally shoot Benellis and older Remingtons.
    Private Land Rubberhead # 1

Quote Originally Posted by buzzards luck View Post

Well said, Thanks!
    Aftermarket spring my ass. I have a benelli Vinci and have never had a jam. I mean never. I keep my guns clean and take care of them. I will say the only thing it has done is give me a click because the bolt wasn’t all the way closed. My brother shoots an extreme 2 and has had the same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post

Give me a break. Speaking of guns I’m leaving Thursday is that one for sale yet?

peasants
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

Had them both, I didn't care for the feel of the A400 but, I'd shot a SBE for about 20yrs. It shot good but just didn't feel as good as the SBE.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I bet the owner of sure cycle thanks 8lb 6oz baby Jesus daily for the sbe. "The benelli click" didn't form out of thin air, plenty of reading material on that.

Whatever the brand clean and well maintained guns seem to work as they should. Weak/corroded springs lead to the bolt not closing completely and the click.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

SBE3 doesn't have the click
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.