Thread: Tower Negotiation Advice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by darealdeal View Post
    Ok so recently my father in law had only one carrier on a tower. The carrier dropped the lease at the end of the agreement…. From my understanding no new contract or carrier has picked it up. What would cause something like that?
    I am no expert, but, "From my understanding no new contract or carrier has picked it up. The carrier dropped the lease at the end of the agreement"?

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I am no expert, but, "From my understanding no new contract or carrier has picked it up. The carrier dropped the lease at the end of the agreement"?
    Would the company not be responsible for finding another carrier to be a tenant of the tower or be responsible for removal of the tower if a tenant couldn’t be found?
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965