Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Gruden to Tennessee, YEA RIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    It’s exciting. I know Pruitt is an elite recruiter but I am not as educated on the other folks. The smart sports talk folks in Knoxville are doing backflips over the staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pruitts staff is going to be impressive. His offenses shouldnt have any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Pruitts staff is going to be impressive. His offenses shouldnt have any problems.
    I’m surprised how many guys do not know about Pruitt as a DC and coordinator. I remember talking to a few smart clemmings about him when he was at FSU

I’m surprised how many guys do not know about Pruitt as a DC and recruiter . I remember talking to a few smart clemmings about him when he was at FSU

I’m surprised how many guys do not know about Pruitt as a DC and coordinator. I remember talking to a few smart clemmings about him when he was at FSU

His offense, like I said should be fine, Helton is a good play caller. And Pruitt can coach a defense.

Smart and Puritt will put Muschamp on the hot seat next season and Dabo will fire him in Death Valley.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Smart and Puritt will put Muschamp on the hot seat next season and Dabo will fire him in Death Valley.

Steve Spurrier's teams came within one game of getting Dabo fired, so y'all should know something about that. Spurrier is the main reason for Clemson being so good right now. Iptay should send him a thank you card.

Time will tell about Muschamp.
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 12-08-2017 at 12:27 PM.

Leave Muschamp alone for a few years. What was Dabo's record in his second year?

Richt and Butch were fired for not utilizing the talent they had. Spurrier quit because he realized he didn't have any talent left after he opened his mouth about coaching a couple more years.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Steve Spurrier's teams came within one game of getting Dabo fired, so y'all should know something about that. Spurrier is the main reason for Clemson being so good right now. Iptay should send him a thank you card.

Time will tell about Muschamp.
    Yeah. Spurrier had a lot to do with Clemson's success.

Totally.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    Richt and Butch were fired for not utilizing the talent they had. Spurrier quit because he realized he didn't have any talent left after he opened his mouth about coaching a couple more years.
    Spurrier knew he was leaving and did what he'd done everywhere he's left behind, burned the place down first so someone else couldn't continue the success. Fans are always going to remember the 5 years of glory he brought them and never credit him with the poor to mediocre teams that ended and followed his tenure.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

BT defending Tennessee and LED repeating what BT typed. This thread is still delivering.
    Pure Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Highcotton View Post
    Leave Muschamp alone for a few years. What was Dabo's record in his second year?
    They wont answer that question.

9-5 his first full season. 6-6 his second.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    They wont answer that question.
    Not sure what his record was but he was recruiting well unlike Coach Champ.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Dabo was 6-6 in his second year but, Dabo had never been a HC either. Mushchump has a record to go by and let’s face it recruiting to UF is a lot different than USC. He’ll build a 7-5 or 8-4 program with the occasional 9-3 to 10-2 season. UF and UT will be better soon. Mullen will bring UF back quickly, he’ll all things considered he did an amazing job at Miss St.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Dabo was 6-6 in his second year but, Dabo had never been a HC either. Mushchump has a record to go by and let’s face it recruiting to UF is a lot different than USC. He’ll build a 7-5 or 8-4 program with the occasional 9-3 to 10-2 season. UF and UT will be better soon. Mullen will bring UF back quickly, he’ll all things considered he did an amazing job at Miss St.
    One of these things is not like the other.

I think Ive heard it all now.

If you were a car salesman, you would be in the Hall of fame.

One of these things is not like the other.
    Was he a head coach before he was promoted from a WR coach? The answer is pretty simple. He’d never been a coordinator before taking the job, just a position coach. Zero experience as a CEO of a major football program. Mushchump had that experience plus the role of coordinator at 3 schools. Which one has achieved more?

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    I think Ive heard it all now.

If you were a car salesman, you would be in the Hall of fame.
    It’s more accurate than your predictions have been.

Why was Dabo 9-5 in his first year if he'd never been CEO before, but dropped to 6-6 his second year. He had more experience by then, surely?