Thread: Hand sanitizer

Default Hand sanitizer

WTF: drinking hand sanitizer to get drunk!

http://www.wltx.com/news/national/ar...r-to-Get-Drunk
    Last edited by SNAP Hunter; 04-24-2012 at 01:45 PM.
    "...But this is football. This ain't tennis..." --CJ Spiller; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxkNT9IxEu8

Had a trooper tell me one time about a high school girl who got a dui charge because of hand sanitizer.
    I wouldn't know but he said that's why you don't see it in the schools anymore.
    Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

I know a lot elementary schools and pre-schools don't let the kids use hand sanitizer because they were licking their hands after using it. Subsequently they were ingesting the alcohol and some were even admitted into the hospital because their BAC was so high.
    "...But this is football. This ain't tennis..." --CJ Spiller; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxkNT9IxEu8

Good. Maybe younguns won't be sick so much now. That stuff has contributed to the pussification of our society.

"Eeeeeeeeeeww. I might get dirt on my hands..."
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Shit weakens your immune system anyway. Nothin' wrong with dirty hands. Makes you harder to kill.

Let's make hand sanitizer illegal. Form a "War on Sanitizer" and pump a bunch of money into it and start locking folks up. Then people will say "Gee. I don't want to put bullshit into my body anymore and get high. Thanks Uncle Sam!"

I mean it has worked so well for other stuff like weed and coke.

p.s. Don't forget glue, magic markers, canned air, Tussin D/M and spinning in circles real fast either.
    Last edited by Glenn; 04-24-2012 at 03:19 PM.

This world. And I thought it was bad back when I was in school.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    Good. Maybe younguns won't be sick so much now. That stuff has contributed to the pussification of our society.

"Eeeeeeeeeeww. I might get dirt on my hands..."
    I agree. i make our 5 year old eat with dirty hands, we did it as kids and he should be able to. God made dirt so dirt wont hurt.

It makes me sick just to smell it. And I don't mean sniff. You smell that stuff in a hospital everyday for a month, you won't like it. Don't use antibacterial soaps either. Too clean is a bad thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

I work in food industry I hate having to use the shit...the only Thing I hate worse is plastic gloves..they give a false sense of security ab your hands

M2, beat me to it....been eye ballin that bottle!