Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump is Right

Senegal is a shitty country. A shitty country in one giant continent. His shift from Senegal to Africa was a weak argument. That’s like a foreigner visiting West Virginia and saying that our country is a shithole. I still would rather have a merit system based on one’s ability to contribute.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    Senegal is a shitty country. A shitty country in one giant continent. His shift from Senegal to Africa was a weak argument. That’s like a foreigner visiting West Virginia and saying that our country is a shithole. I still would rather have a merit system based on one’s ability to contribute.
    If you can look past the media spin that is all Trump has ever said. There are good people in shithole countries I don't think anyone has a problem with them coming here. I didn't see many "good" Somalis lined up outside the Djiboutian embassy trying to come to America. I saw future welfare recipients and potential Islamic extremists. The establishment parties could give two shits about fixing that....

Case in point, Sumpter. Sumpter is a shithole, but I know 2 people from there that are good folks. The rest ain't worth a fuck, but those two are alright

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Case in point, Sumpter. Sumpter is a shithole, but I know 2 people from there that are good folks. The rest ain't worth a fuck, but those two are alright
    However, those 2 catch hell for being from there and can change their region of origin at any time curbing said hell catching.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

My wife tells people I am from Sumter, and I am always quick to correct her and point out that I am from Dalzell. Big difference. Really.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

^smart move
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

You would have to post their names on here so that we could verify your assessment.

Your last sentence above and this quote from your post in another thread.
    "immigrant. Throughout our entire history immigrants have come into this country and contributed to our society. Just because YOU made it, doesn’t make you the gatekeeper."
    Maybe I missed another post. But which one is it for you? We should give all opportunities and not be gatekeepers or we should use merit based? Your thoughts appear to conflict. I'm just curious. In the shithole thread you seemed pretty adamant on the former not the latter.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonw View Post
    You would have to post their names on here so that we could verify your assessment.
    I call them friends sooooooo.....I don't want to out them and have them angry at me no more than I want the rest of my friends to know I have friends from Sumpter.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    "immigrant. Throughout our entire history immigrants have come into this country and contributed to our society. Just because YOU made it, doesn’t make you the gatekeeper."
    Maybe I missed another post. But which one is it for you? We should give all opportunities and not be gatekeepers or we should use merit based? Your thoughts appear to conflict. I'm just curious. In the shithole thread you seemed pretty adamant on the former not the latter.
    Gatekeepers are females. Males are known as keymasters...

Anyone who argues that the continent of Africa isn't a shit shithole has clearly never be anywhere in aftrica besisde SA
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

I've been to three north African countries and four sub-saharan countries. All but one was a shit hole and that was SA. But, I think it has the possibility of becoming a shit hole pretty quickly.

How would you choose? The ones that steal the least?

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Anyone who argues that the continent of Africa isn't a shit shithole has clearly never be anywhere in aftrica besisde SA
    Oh boy... Somebody has never seen the Lion King...

Are y'all saying that Toto is full of shit

Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    I clarified my position later in the thread. I said that I had no problem with the screening process but didn’t agree with denying qualified people from shithole countries.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

I clarified my position later in the thread. I said that I had no problem with the screening process but didn’t agree with denying qualified people from shithole countries.
    Gotcha. Like I said may have missed a post. But agreed if qualified, should be able to make the list.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

See, roddie, the idea that you have a "position" on some nonsense like that in a place like this makes you a militant.

Is that really what you want?
    Last edited by Fish; 01-18-2018 at 09:35 PM.