Thread: Nuclear power

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    As a desk jockey thank you sir. I know my salary comes from the shop guys. The daddy inheritance guys gloat today but one generation removed may be two but wealth comes from labor and nobody can undo the formula. The fat boys taking cholesterol meds can feel importan today selling dad's land while their next generation will serve fast food to today's blue collar kids of today.
    It is a cycle that continues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    If somehow you think I was born with a silver spoon, you best back the "F" up. I was the one working 84 hrs a week at Shutdowns across the US. I was away from family on weeks end. So you may got a diploma from Clemson and sit in AC all day. But my old ass will keep looking down on management who don't know what their doing and trying to tell me how to do mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    If somehow you think I was born with a silver spoon, you best back the "F" up. I was the one working 84 hrs a week at Shutdowns across the US. I was away from family on weeks end. So you may got a diploma from Clemson and sit in AC all day. But my old ass will keep looking down on management who don't know what their doing and trying to tell me how to do mine.
    Nothing like hitting OT before lunch on Wednesdays. It's been awhile since I road dogged the shutdown circuit. I used to patiently wait for the next hot sheet to come out...

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    I did a poor job of agreeing with you. There is a general assumption that blue collar skilled workers should not make a decent wages even when they are in short supply.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk