Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 9-0 Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    That Waco conspiracy theory of what went down is 100% bullshit. Guaranteed
    You mean like the lie that was perpetuated even up till that idiots attempt at being ATF director in that he claimed the help was taking fire from a .50 cal?

Yea, I agree with you on that.

That the government didn't start the fire?

If you take the time to read the actual governments accounting after the fact you discover that many things they said at the time were absolutely lies, and that the dividians were in fact snubbed out by their own government. It was only a certain bombing that mysteriously took the eyes off what had happened, by a guy whom just happened to be in Waco during the seize, but wasn't part of any government agency at the time......

Too have tanks roll up to a church is a tad excessive use of force. Not too mention they were proud of what they did. If you will look on the left hand side of ass hole you will se a small skull. That is why he and the other jack ass chose to take their trophy photo right there. Those pics were never meant to be circulated, but got out!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    Seems like Toof forgot a lot during the Trump years. Can you imagine what the media would have done to Trump had he not taken the advice from Fauci and said I'm doing it my way? 2020 was a different time. People were scared to death about COVID.

And those riots in 2020 were caused by a bunch of whiny liberals grabbing free stuff. Democrats were bailing them out of jail so they could continue to burn and loot. Imagine if Trump would have called in the national guard to put a stop to it? They were already calling him Hitler back then.

I believe Liberals all fanned the flames of all the unrest in 2020 in an effort to foment hate for Trump so they could get Biden in. Biden was an unimpressive candidate and they knew it, so they made sure he remained in his basement until the election.
    blah blah blah

he did NOT do what you wanted him to. period. should the national guard have been called in? You bet your ass it should've. He sat there and did political shit that you people say he is so much against. I am just here to remind you.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    Would he be is said law suits if he wasn't running for el presidente again?
    not likely

and yes, double sprig. I get your point(s) but i dont think every illegal is here to rape people.
    timing is OBVIOUSLY suspicious but dont lose sight of the law. i hear from a lot of Ds "trump does not respect the rule of law." shockingly, i dont argue with them. not because they're right but bc they are blind. doesnt make him less guilty of SOME of the things he is in court over.

Challenge posed.
    Could be a historically significant event if/when Trump really exposes Biden’s senility.

IMG_0293.jpeg
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 03-06-2024 at 06:51 PM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

BOOM!!!!

I need another 500$

What is the inflation rate on that from back then?

I just like making money.

Can we have another bet?
    We need to have some parameter.

Like count the votes on day of…..

Last time that was the standard.

Today???
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

the top two candidates should certainly debate.

tonight's speech (that i absolutely will not watch) will be big. abortion will reign (remember the big loss last election cycle???), the economy will be shown to be in great shape, and he will propose a different border strategy to appease some D dissenters.

its not rocket surgery. at the end of the day a few undecideds and dead people will decide who wins.

Things have definitely turned in Trumps favor.

1.Name on every ballot.
    2. Got sympathy vote from fine in NY case.
    3. Won the Primary
    4. And most importantly, never Trumpers like Toof are swinging his way.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

yawn.

I have ALWAYS (and i hate saying always) stated I would vote for trump in the general election.

i just want to open the eyes of this near-sighted crowd to the great big world going on around them. Not sure how they miss it and I am genuinely jealous. BUT if you see the emotion coming out of a liberal, it will scare you.

i'm sending you a lot of spam emails and running for office.

Good news 2th you can now post about the USWNT playing in the Gold Cup finals.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post

tonight's speech (that i absolutely will not watch) will be big. abortion will reign (remember the big loss last election cycle???), the economy will be shown to be in great shape, and he will propose a different border strategy to appease some D dissenters.

its not rocket surgery. at the end of the day a few undecideds and dead people will decide who wins.
    Any idea what happened on March 11th 1970? What happened 50 years later on March 11th 2020?

What ever you think about Covid, it was part of curse that came on our land!
    Jeremiah 19
    19 This is what the Lord says: “Go and buy a clay jar from a potter. Take along some of the elders of the people and of the priests 2 and go out to the Valley of Ben Hinnom, near the entrance of the Potsherd Gate. There proclaim the words I tell you, 3 and say, ‘Hear the word of the Lord, you kings of Judah and people of Jerusalem. This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: Listen! I am going to bring a disaster on this place that will make the ears of everyone who hears of it tingle. 4 For they have forsaken me and made this a place of foreign gods; they have burned incense in it to gods that neither they nor their ancestors nor the kings of Judah ever knew, and they have filled this place with the blood of the innocent. 5 They have built the high places of Baal to burn their children in the fire as offerings to Baal—something I did not command or mention, nor did it enter my mind. 6 So beware, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when people will no longer call this place Topheth or the Valley of Ben Hinnom, but the Valley of Slaughter.

When you read on they are gonna be given over to their enemies and also "disease"

50 years to the day which is the year of jubilee we broke out with covid! Interestingly enough just as that was done, the unborn got their lives back. Who was put on the USSC later on that year, a particular judge who helped over turn Roe v Wade.

Something to think about
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

FWIW....just saw a list of invited guests. LOTS of abortion people. this will be a big issue in november and will overshadow a lot of the things yall are talking about right now. look at the last election cycle dammit

was more into the tax issues at this point.
    jan 6th is a stain. wish he wasnt "involved." i have a hard time saying he was complicit, but its not that much of a stretch in court.
    the "fake electors" plot will be his undoing in that arena. sounds like there is "proof" via text message about this plan.

its a bad look. optics. they matter. its too bad, but they do.
    I didn't realize you were so connected with the prosecutors and had a credible source that has seen those damning text messages. I say this, because after 4 years of the mountains of evidence of Russian collusion and esteemed officials Sweallwell and Shift announcing every day that they had seen the irrefutable proof with their own eyes....after that all turned out to be blatant lies created and supported by the FBI and other alphabet agencies...surely you'd not be fooled again.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

FWIW....just saw a list of invited guests. LOTS of abortion people. this will be a big issue in november and will overshadow a lot of the things yall are talking about right now. look at the last election cycle dammit
    I have no doubt it will be a big issue. I'm just not into this killing babies day of birth or even after the birth according the Va governor. At some point you have to have some standards.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

he only omits the part about these things happening under trump. lockdown? trump. social distancing. trump riots and looting? trump was el presidente
    wtf am i missing?

honestly, I dont care very much about this stuff. I just like to make yall think. I admit I get tired of hearing the same tag line from FOX repeated ad nauseum. Believe it or not, sometimes its just plain wrong. I wish I cared enough to track all the silly shit that is said that never pans out.

I totally agree Trump is the better candidate for me. I also have to admit I dont much care for his persona one bit.
    I hate he shut things down but it's probably a good thing for him that he did. Otherwise they'd probably have him up on murder charges by now.
    The Abortion issue is probably going to keep him out.

What if Trump comes out and says he ok with abortions? It won't cost him any votes among his staunch supporters and he might sway some independents and anti Biden dems.

You would be surprised at how many votes Gavin would get just based on his hair. Yes, there are a lot of dumb people who vote on looks. I fear Gavin would win in a match up with Trump. There are still a lot of people who don't like mean tweets. Never under estimate the idiocy of this country.
    Still a lot of people who also don’t like runaway spending by a “republican” also. When are you Trumpers going to realize that Trump is neither a republican nor a conservative. He”s an unethical loud mouthed yankee who writes checks with his mouth that he can’t cover. But I guess the RNC is expected to bail him out of that.
    Carolina Counsel

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    When you read it slow, its damn unbelievable! Here we have a man that stole classified info & just boxed it in his garage which they deemed a crime but would not charge as they feel he's not mentally capable to make it through a trial! Yet he is the president & currently running for a 2nd term!!!! We are in the damn twilight zone!
    Context matters. Lying and obstructing got Trump in trouble- not possession of documents. But you tell your story the way you want to believe it.
    Carolina Counsel

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    Well, well, well, looks who's all of sudden into hear-say.
    “Hearsay” doesn’t have an apostrophe.
    Carolina Counsel

Once he wins the election he will pardon himself then go scorched Earth with the slime balls that went after him. After he shuts down the southern border again.
    Other than shutting the border (probably like he built that wall he promised), do you realize that what you suggested would be horrible for the country as a whole. MAGA might get a boner, but it would be bad for America.
    Carolina Counsel